Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** The Official *** Close season *** Could do a job *** Thread ***

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Well I know there are two pointless games left to play and only pissing on Bournemouth's parade can add a sparkle to a very poor season from start to finish. We are safe and to all intense and purposes we are now in the close season it's over done and dusted, lets forget about our troubles and let those crazy rumors and speculations abound, post all them mad suggestions here who could be winging their way to join the Albion be it free options or a tidy fee involved.....

I will start with that old favorite....

Glenn Murray !!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Bobby Zamora
Sam Vokes
Tommy Elphick
Steve Cook
Ashley Barnes
Leonardo Ulloa

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Well I know there are two pointless games left to play and only pissing on Bournemouth's parade can add a sparkle to a very poor season from start to finish. We are safe and to all intense and purposes we are now in the close season it's over done and dusted, lets forget about our troubles and let those crazy rumors and speculations abound, post all them mad suggestions here who could be winging their way to join the Albion be it free options or a tidy fee involved.....

I will start with that old favorite....

Glenn Murray !!

Wasn't Michael Owen spotted at the Grand yesterday... that normally happens this time of year!

Last edited:

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Ah, we're nearly at that time of year when "we're signing (insert name here)" starts again.

It's when we all moan like hell about silly rumours but, at the same time, just can't resist checking them out.

Time to bring on Ben's Grandad!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here