Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Millwall vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I’m supremely confident we’ll win, people even chatting to me about on Chilterns Line heading into London - who said the FA Cup was dead?! Nah, big big game this, I’m passing Wembley and can see us there in only a few weeks for a double date with destiny!! Come on you super seagulls!

spotter's badge for you
The Argus is just as bad. From Wednesday...

Jiri Skalak could be handed an FA Cup role against his old club thanks to three team-mates being cup-tied.
But the former Albion wideman is not expected to feature as his Millwall side continue their battle against relegation tonight.

I read 'as' as meaning 'because', but even 'as' doesn't convey the meaning competently.
This is even worse...

A second FA Cup semi-final for only the second time in the club's history
:facepalm:

Last edited:

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Forget 83 .....lets do it for Bruno ... reason enough to go all out to get to the semi at least and push all out for a final for a fitting end for a player who deserves it .... add in the Murray element and it could be 2 club legends grand finale so lets hold nothing back and make sure an unforgettable season for all the right reasons

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I’m supremely confident we’ll win, people even chatting to me about on Chilterns Line heading into London - who said the FA Cup was dead?! Nah, big big game this, I’m passing Wembley and can see us there in only a few weeks for a double date with destiny!! Come on you super seagulls!

You're on the. Chiltern Line...haha!

Enjoy:)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Outside the Cross awaiting the Mini one

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Forget 83 .....lets do it for Bruno ... reason enough to go all out to get to the semi at least and push all out for a final for a fitting end for a player who deserves it .... add in the Murray element and it could be 2 club legends grand finale so lets hold nothing back and make sure an unforgettable season for all the right reasons

Murray was given an extended contract 19/20..

UTA, what a day for it.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
For those of who don't have Sky and do watch on the BBC iPlayer.
Remember you do have a TV license.

Just checking- can I watch this live on iPlayer? I do have a tv license but my tv aerial connection is not great and I can’t get any of the bbc channels :(

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Can someone please post a MASSIVE Millwall badge and a tiny Albion one please. I'd do it but I'm on my phone and about to drive home from Wakefield.

Come on!!!!!

eliotfrazier

Jan 25, 2012
Looking for two last minute tickets for today, if anyone has any spare... please get in contact on here or text/ring 07910966325. Can pick up near millwall

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Millwall are going to be difficult, much harder than useless Palace last week. No complacency please from the team, match Millwall for physicality and beat them with skill.

:bhasign:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Can someone please post a MASSIVE Millwall badge and a tiny Albion one please. I'd do it but I'm on my phone and about to drive home from Wakefield.

Come on!!!!!

millwall-badge.jpgbrighton-badge.png

Can't get rid of the Lioness one now! Ah well.

Attachments

• millwall-badge.jpg
    millwall-badge.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 420

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here