Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] QPR - End of Loftus Road or Bust?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
That's gone too. They've extended the Westfield.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

The extension is John Lewis, the rest of the shop premesis are waiting to be filled.
If we go drinking in Shepherds Bush or at the Empire, we normally park in the Westfield centre, more convenient and safer!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
The extension is John Lewis, the rest of the shop premesis are waiting to be filled.
If we go drinking in Shepherds Bush or at the Empire, we normally park in the Westfield centre, more convenient and safer!

It's pretty much filled now and they continue to build. They are now working on retail units opposite the Television Centre.

There is still that odd unused bit of land at the start of South Africa road - was gonna be a concert hall there but the plans were shelved.

It's a bit weird working round there, there are literally building a small town.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
It's pretty much filled now and they continue to build. They are now working on retail units opposite the Television Centre.

There is still that odd unused bit of land at the start of South Africa road - was gonna be a concert hall there but the plans were shelved.

It's a bit weird working round there, there are literally building a small town.

We used to go to a risotto eatery called Ooze, which was pretty reasonable.
But like most things, it closed down.
Vue cinema is okay, but pricey, if you want the big screen and seats.
We normally go later on in evening, as the traffic back home will have eased off by then.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Is it? Cripes, that means I’ve been teaching accounting and finance wrong for the last 30 years.

Really? Turnover is trading activity - incoming and outgoing. Income is part of that - the money that you earn or receive, as opposed to the money that you have to spend or pay out. How can they be the same?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Really? Turnover is trading activity - incoming and outgoing. Income is part of that - the money that you earn or receive, as opposed to the money that you have to spend or pay out. How can they be the same?
No. Turnover is income from normal trading activity. It's the top line in the P&L account.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No. Turnover is income from normal trading activity. It's the top line in the P&L account.

In which case, I stand corrected. Apologies [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] et al.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Are you suggesting that you arrive at turnover by adding incoming to outgoing?

Apparently I was talking out of my arse. :whistle::wozza:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Looking at it from my office window as we speak.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
is the old white city stadium still there ?

On this day in 1962, we played QPR at The White City stadium.

28 - 18 Aug 62 v Queens Park Rangers.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here