[Albion] Bognor Regis Town v Brighton U-23s - Tues 17 July 7.45pm

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
DF3A32A3-D1C8-4D40-B018-8EB80768C875.jpeg

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
An enjoyable game, a draw would probably have been a fair result.
Both teams played some nice football and I would imagine any non-Bognor followers were probably impressed with the style and skill on display from The Rocks.
Hopefully Brighton will be encouraged to send a couple of young players on loan to Nyewood Lane for the season ahead (please).

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Archie Davies is certainly more of a central midfielder, but he has played his fair share of matches at right-back. Cochrane started off playing mostly as a left-back, it is only more recently he has progressed into a midfield role.

I certainly thought that Cox missing the Portugal trip meant that a loan is imminent, but maybe he is injured after all.

George Cox is joining Bristol Rovers on loan in the next few days. Watch this space.

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
George Cox is joining Bristol Rovers on loan in the next few days. Watch this space.

Interesting, I do hope so.

Any inklings as to any other loan destinations? Anything being discussed for the likes of White, Sanders or Normann?

I note also that Steven Alzate seems to be going down well with the Swindon fans based on his preseason performances. Early days but a good sign.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Interesting, I do hope so.

Any inklings as to any other loan destinations? Anything being discussed for the likes of White, Sanders or Normann?

I note also that Steven Alzate seems to be going down well with the Swindon fans based on his preseason performances. Early days but a good sign.

The club are wanting to progress White to a team higher up the football piramid, League 1 at least possibly even championship. They don’t want to loan until another defender is signed. Haven’t heard anything on Sanders or Normann.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here