Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Syrian refugee attacked at Huddersfield school

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Blah blah blah blah, leftist plot, blah blah, muslim lad bad blah blah, whatabout, whatabout, whatabout, whatabout blah blah blah, .

I'm sure you'll be happy to share with us how you know all this.

Thankfully there is someone out there doing the job that Journalists should be doing. Not just forwarding an agenda

**POSTS TOMMY ROBINSON VIDEO**

****ing hell! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You utter, utter, utter, moron.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
English laws - especially Contempt of Court laws - are just for everyone else, aren't they?

You do know that his behaviour nearly led to the trial of a grooming gang - only in court because the terrified girls were eventually persuaded to give evidence, despite their fears of retribution - collapsing. You then have to ask yourself - 'why did he do that?'

Is he genuinely ignorant of English law, or does he have a more sinister agenda; one which supports grooming gangs go free? Not one of his pitiful apologists to bigotry ever seems to be able to answer that.

The Crown Prosecution service having watched the video said in court there is nothing that he said that could prejudice the case.

If you also view the court transcripts from the court which sentenced him, you'll see that multiple media broke the same restrictions.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
The Crown Prosecution service having watched the video said in court there is nothing that he said that could prejudice the case.

If you also view the court transcripts from the court which sentenced him, you'll see that multiple media broke the same restrictions.

Oh dear. It's clear you haven't got the first clue as to what you're on about. So why keep telling everyone that?

Pitiful.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

That's not quite true. The case has been referred to the Attorney General for determination as to whether there has been contempt of court or not. The AG will then decide whether a retrial will take place.

The court may well decide that nothing that Robinson has done prejudiced the case, but that's not the situation right now - we're still waiting for the decision.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
well no , i wasn't referring to the lad with the cast on , i was referring to the hundreds of young girls who were violated by the grooming gangs....is there any such vehicle , public or otherwise to facilitate compensation to them...??

I assume you are talking about the grooming by EDL members?

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
nah mate .....like you've met me how many times ...?? you must be some sort of wizard.....i know what i am pal , plenty of India & African mates , a lot more than you and hkfc combined probably ....so like your mate ....bore off eh....??

Diddums

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Yup.

But why only mention grooming gangs?

Bearing in mind those girls nearly had their case against these gangs destroyed by SYL, and also that these gangs are hardly the sole preserve of Asians, it's an odd thing for you to raise.

sorry ...did i use the word Asian , did i intimate any particular race , colour or creed of grooming gang .......i think you'll find i didn't.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
By coincidence, BBC1 lunchtime news just reported that Martin Lewis had to throw in the towel, giving up on his action against FB unfortunately. He explained that there are no currently no suitable laws for his circumstances to pursue a case. Another win for the might of FB.

FB volunarily donated £3m to citzens advice bureaus at the same time.
Interestingly, I got this on my BT email today.

martin.png

Makes a change from their hearts going out to Peter Jones/Jim Davidson's family that they normally spam me with but of all of the people to change to, this is an interesting choice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here