Duffy
Bernardo
Knockaert
Propper
Stephens
March
Gross
Murray

A very familiar looking team, would have been nice to have seen Alireza in there from the start

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Slow looking line up .

Going to be a long afternoon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Fulham start with only 4 players from the play off final. That’ll be good for squad moral

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Interesting no right back on the bench despite having two available. Probably means Bernado can swap sides if need be. I wasn't convinced when he was put on his weaker side.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Ryan
Bruno
Dunk
Duffy
Bernardo
Knockaert
Propper
Stephens
March
Gross
Murray

A very familiar looking team, would have been nice to have seen Alireza in there from the start

I expect he'll be on at some stage and maybe best to introduce him gradually. Puts pressure on March and Knochaert to perform. Like!

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Due to traffic, and the needs of the driver, our coach has had to pull over for a 45 minute stop, 15 miles outside Watford. :tantrum:

Oh well, what can you do.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Interesting no right back on the bench despite having two available. Probably means Bernado can swap sides if need be. I wasn't convinced when he was put on his weaker side.

Balogun can play right back and often covered that position for his former club. Last season we only had 1 full back on the bench, Montoya would have had 1 training session with the squad and we may not have international clearance for him yet anyway, Bong on the bench makes most sense from the players available.

Hemed must be off then. Oh well.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Suttner and Schelotto haven’t made the squad either, only 1 has to go (or effectively not be named in the 25) and I’d suggest either of them are much more likely to go ahead of Hemed (unless Hemed requests a move).

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Very surprised Hemed isn't on the bench. He had a much better pre season than Locadia

Only mild surprise in the team squad. I did not think Locadia was fit.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here