Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I have a plan for this scenario.

If he signs for Leicester or anybody other than Brighton & Hove Albion, I'm merging this thread with the Britain's Favourite Motorway Services thread, then nobody outside looking in will be any the wiser (and might pick up some good tips about Norton Canes on the M6 Toll).

Still not happy with my Veggie Sausage Roll from there! :lolol:

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Finishing work at 18.00, cold beers in the fridge with my name on, so an announcement for 18.30 would be great, just as I settle down in the garden.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Just out of interest, why have you got your name on your fridge?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Ok, just arrived. What's happened, any news?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If they've got any sense, the club will now wait until the end of today's stage in Le Tour.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I've recently discovered a couple of comedies, a few years late granted. Friday Night Dinner & Toast Of London.

Both great.

Thought I'd just share that, whilst we all sit awkwardly in the waiting room, awaiting news like a father-to-be in a maternity ward...

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
I've recently discovered a couple of comedies, a few years late granted. Friday Night Dinner & Toast Of London.

Both great.

Thought I'd just share that, whilst we all sit awkwardly in the waiting room, awaiting news like a father-to-be in a maternity ward...

"Hi Steven. This is Clem Fandango. Can you hear me?"

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I'm finding it difficult to concentrate on Countdown with all this (not) going on.

Might liven things up with a biscuit while Susie witters on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here