• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Some of these new Users still need to contribute. I wonder which way SunAlwaysShinesonSunBear and SunBear4Evs will vote?
Anybody else's emails slow today? Am waiting for a very important one but it still has not arrived.

Has your friend checked their spam folder?

Just trying to be helpful before some users get all antsy...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Could go either way. A big NSC 'hello' to [MENTION=33898]ilovesunbear[/MENTION] and [MENTION=33896]I_will_never_vote_badger[/MENTION]

Less so to [MENTION=33897]pas de blaireau de miel[/MENTION]

Jan 29, 2016
Could go either way. A big NSC 'hello' to [MENTION=33898]ilovesunbear[/MENTION] and [MENTION=33896]I_will_never_vote_badger[/MENTION]

Less so to [MENTION=33897]pas de blaireau de miel[/MENTION]

Ah bonjour, hello. I think you have misunderstood the translation of my username. Not that it has anything to do with this competition.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Clever little bugger.

Not so much [MENTION=33894]Sunbear4evs[/MENTION] has made the rookie mistake of using his work email account to register. I wonder how appreciative the MD will be to receive the following:

"Dear MD,

I write to complain in my capacity as a moderator of NSC about the flagrant spamming of our website by your employee XXX, email address xxx@xxx. Could you please ask him to cease and desist immediately. The timing of his activities on our website would suggest that he should perhaps have been working for you; you may wish to address this with him in any disciplinary procedure you commence.

Yours, NSC Mod"

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Only ONE HOUR to go :ohmy:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
They have, yes. They can log in but cannot participate in certain activities....

Hmmm. [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] is your man. Account activation queries can only be resolved by administrators. Moderators are limited to gerrymandering.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
One hour to go, and one point behind. We need some new users who will support the Sun Bear. But WHERE can we get them?

Is there a Malayan Sun Bear Appreciation Forum anywhere?

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
This won't even end up being close. [MENTION=27447]Goldstone1976[/MENTION] alone probably has enough voting power to push MSB to victory.

Sunbear4evs

Jan 29, 2016
Not so much [MENTION=33894]Sunbear4evs[/MENTION] has made the rookie mistake of using his work email account to register. I wonder how appreciative the MD will be to receive the following:

"Dear MD,

I write to complain in my capacity as a moderator of NSC about the flagrant spamming of our website by your employee XXX, email address xxx@xxx. Could you please ask him to cease and desist immediately. The timing of his activities on our website would suggest that he should perhaps have been working for you; you may wish to address this with him in any disciplinary procedure you commence.

Yours, NSC Mod"

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
One hour to go, and one point behind. We need some new users who will support the Sun Bear. But WHERE can we get them?

Is there a Malayan Sun Bear Appreciation Forum anywhere?
[MENTION=33901]HouseOfTheRisingSunBear[/MENTION] is here to save the day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here