Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa game - BeIn Sports (Canada)

kelownaseagull

Sep 13, 2003
BC Canada
Hey fellow Canadian residents,

I just checked the games for Sunday on the BeIn Sports schedule, they have Albion/Villa listed on Bein9 as live at 3:45 am PT :clap2: Others may want to check it!

This schedule is the US one that covers Canada.

UTA!

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Hey fellow Canadian residents,

I just checked the games for Sunday on the BeIn Sports schedule, they have Albion/Villa listed on Bein9 as live at 3:45 am PT :clap2: Others may want to check it!

This schedule is the US one that covers Canada.

UTA!

Nah, bollocks to that. I got up at some ungodly hour in the middle of the night to watch the Middlesbrough game last season but I'm not going to set my alarm for 3:45am on a Sunday morning in the hope the players have consumed slightly less alcohol this week!

helipilot

Jan 20, 2010
Nah, bollocks to that. I got up at some ungodly hour in the middle of the night to watch the Middlesbrough game last season but I'm not going to set my alarm for 3:45am on a Sunday morning in the hope the players have consumed slightly less alcohol this week!
Bet you do! I will be....bring on the championship! I'll be in AZ (Yuma) for this one so its 4am for us.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Slightly more civilized 7am in New York and being shown in several bars. 4am on the West Coast is pretty brutal !

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Strangely, Sportdigital which usually show all the live EFL games in Germany has no game scheduled for Sunday. *However* at 14.15 local time, they are showing Ajax v Go Ahead Eagles. Instead of (maybe) watching the Albion lift the Championship Trophy, I have the opportunity to watch the great Elvis Manu putting another Dutch linesman at risk of contracting RSI. :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here