Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Cup Team against Frank Lampard’s Derby

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
I hope CH goes back to a 4-4-1-1 as he did in the replay at West Brom and goes with a strong line up. Watching first half of Ipswich v Derby they look good going forward but very open to the counter attack at the back. With no game for a while we should pick our strongest fit XI and look to show our quality.

drummerboy10

Apr 18, 2012
I wouldnt bother with Kayal as we have nothing to learn about him and his ability and worth to the first team or Gyokeres as he is not ready for first team action for this season, so keep him for next season. We have to field a team that can gain confidence for the battles ahead in the league.

That’s a strange view...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Button
Bruno - Dunk - Burn - Bernardo
Stephens --- Kayal
Bissouma
Jahanbaksh ------------------ Knockeart
Locadia​

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
You could say that about at least 5 of the first team, including some of the more established players. And who else do we play?
Clearly he is a fragile boy, clearly he has some ability. given we have wide options, and given that he joined the club primarily as a forward, why not play him? At least if he has a stinker it's another cross against his name, but if he scores, plays well, is that not a good thing?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here