Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Greyhound saying his goodbyes on Instagram?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It is a pop. I highly doubt Hughton dropped him without saying that Bruno and Montoya are better.

Do you know that? Locadia & Manu said similar did they not

Hugh Jorgan

Jul 30, 2008
Brighton
It is a pop. I highly doubt Hughton dropped him without saying that Bruno and Montoya are better.

Anyway he didn’t support the team, never turned up to home games.

Would have been okay with him as back up to Montoya next year though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally don't see it as a pop, think people are too sensitive to any construed slight on the club / manager.

I do agree with you about him never being at games though - He should of been there to show his support to his team mates if nothing else.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Greyhound still having a pop at the club on Instagram

Quite funny that he has chosen a picture from the Palace away game, for that post. That game probably effectively ended his Albion career.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I also love that he has joined 'The Flying Donkeys'.

What a superbly apt nickname.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Has Jose been to many whilst off sick?

Not sure if he has, or hasn't, but what he definitely hasn't done (unlikely Schelotto) is post a load of pictures of days out in London, during Albion games.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I liked the fact that when he got the ball (and it was noticeable how many times his team mates often thought better of trusting him with it) he would set off on mad runs without apparently thinking much about where he was heading, and why.

Very entertaining to watch at times but a very risky option at this level. Whatever has or hasn't been said, good luck to him.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
I liked the fact that when he got the ball (and it was noticeable how many times his team mates often thought better of trusting him with it) he would set off on mad runs without apparently thinking much about where he was heading, and why.

Very entertaining to watch at times but a very risky option at this level. Whatever has or hasn't been said, good luck to him.
Will remember his performance against Chelsea last season, for his runs up and down the wing.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Will remember his performance against Chelsea last season, for his runs up and down the wing.

I could see a place for him on the right wing. Not as a full back though. Could help out in defending set pieces.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here