Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Love Island 2019 - official NSC thread

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not my fault your lift doesn't go to the top floor. Try phoning a friend.

Suggest you are talking rubbish or don’t express or explain yourself very well. Take your pick

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Suggest you are talking rubbish or don’t express or explain yourself very well. Take your pick

Back to the classroom.

The first law of holes, or the law of holes, is an adage which states that "if you find yourself in a hole, stop digging". Digging a hole makes it deeper and therefore harder to get back out, which is used as a metaphor that when in an untenable position, it is best to stop carrying on and exacerbating the situation.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Sorry there are a couple of big words in there like 'hole' and 'stop'

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
What sort of bloke wants to watch douchebags try and shag their daughter on telly. There’s something very distasteful about the whole sordid program. It’s not for me.
And stop being so sensitive, it’s a program made for idiots, full of idiots. I’d say the same if it was own daughter, I’d think her an idiot for wanting to go on it in the first place.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
What sort of bloke wants to watch douchebags try and shag their daughter on telly. There’s something very distasteful about the whole sordid program. It’s not for me.
And stop being so sensitive, it’s a program made for idiots, full of idiots. I’d say the same if it was own daughter, I’d think her an idiot for wanting to go on it in the first place.

What kid of bloke comes back to a thread again and again and again to comment about a show he dislikes?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
What kid of bloke comes back to a thread again and again and again to comment about a show he dislikes?

I think I’ve made about four posts on this thread. Anyway who are you? The post police? Piss off.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I think I’ve made about four posts on this thread. Anyway who are you? The post police? Piss off.

Oooh, that's mean.

Love it or hate it, can't deny Love Island is Britain's most-talked about summer show. :thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

I think you will find it was his daughters' decision, amazingly your children can grow up and be independently minded these days

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

Actually Harty himself was on TV yesterday saying he found it impossible to watch his own daughter on TV and has to FF through some of it. His daughter is 26 years old, an independent girl who can decide for herself if she want to follow that path.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Actually Harty himself was on TV yesterday saying he found it impossible to watch his own daughter on TV and has to FF through some of it. His daughter is 26 years old, an independent girl who can decide for herself if she want to follow that path.

:shrug:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
First time I’ve ever dipped in, mainly because I want Amt to win.....

But watching it, just all seems a bit tragic as potentially we’re all fragile at different points in our lives.

Just hope they are all okay at the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

Twenty-four actually.

Anyway, you can have a holiday from the thread now. It is getting a little tedious. We know you dislike the show so it shouldn't be too much of a hardship.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here