Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
As is always the case with away matches, I have zero confidence in us picking up anything tonight. Hughton does not seem capable of getting the team to put in a decent performance away from home at this level.

Don't think it's Chris's fault they get travel sick.Some of them used to travel very well.The A-Team used to knock out BA when it was time to fly-maybe we should knock out some of our bad travellers,and wake them up in the dressing room.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Mmm I just cannot see us getting anything but a hammering tonight hope I am wrong but can see Leicester running riot with us

My memory may be playing tricks because we have had a dire couple of games recently, but Fulham (where we were good in the first half) and Burnley aside and at the time a very uncharacteristic collapse against West Ham (where we still got a point), we have put in some decent performances away from home. Being more adventurous has cost us big time lately so I fully expect a back to basics performance tonight. I'm not sure we'll win but I don't think we'll get a thrashing,

A point is possible....if the team still believe in themselves.

I am a bit worried though :smile:

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Here we are. Second season in the premier league and we are mostly cr#pping ourselves. The players need a good old fashioned kick up the ar£e.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
len.png

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
If we get a draw tonight we have done well.

SockMonster

Oct 12, 2007
Brighton
I reckon it will be:-
Ryan
Montoya
Burn
Duffy
Bernardo
Stephens
Propper
Gross