Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Duffy

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
duffy is top championship

good squad player now but expect mutual parting of ways.

Norwich be a good shout for him

Ploppies.

He's plenty good enough for half the Premier League should any of those teams require a brick outhouse.

Just because we don't doesn't mean he's not good enough for the division.

Geoffbn2

Feb 2, 2014
If Leeds make it up won't they be in need of a good centreback who's proven at this level. maybe we could do them a deal and only charge 20M

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
He has been a good player for us, I can't deny it. Hopefully though, like his hero Martin McGuiness, he will now fade into history. His time is done. See ya.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Been a brilliant player for us, but doesn't suit the way Potter wants us to play. Deserves regular first team football and would go with my blessing. Sadly another of the promotion squad but I guess we have to progress

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Better defender than Webster for sure... Webster a better ball player though... If White does stay, I can see Duffy going but it will be a sad, sad day.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Ploppies.

He's plenty good enough for half the Premier League should any of those teams require a brick outhouse.

Just because we don't doesn't mean he's not good enough for the division.

Correct.. our player of the year too people forget.

He is absolutely still a quality PL cb, just not for a ball playing manager. Duffy’s first time passes is not close the level needed for Potters style. He was caught out recently having to deal with a sick passing move. Dale has a similar issue and I think he’ll be going as well.

I can see Shane either going to somewhere like West Ham, Newcastle, Burnley, Palace, Watford. Or a top Championship side. He’ll have plenty of suitors.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
A nice bit of pictorial exposure for the club and American Express in the Scottish tabloids this morning.

Screenshot 2020-08-31 at 09.42.24.png

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I honestly fancy Duffy to bag more goals than Maupay this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here