Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Footage of Wilf Zaha in training for Saturday

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
. Lets see if anyone comes hard for him if the club is as prepared to retain its key players as palace are.

Who came in 'hard' for Zaha before you offered him billions?

"Steve Parish, the Palace chairman, had admitted over the weekend that there had been “some noise in the market” but – despite Chelsea, Everton and Tottenham Hotspur having been credited with an interest in Zaha – no formal offers were received for the 25-year-old during the transfer window."

Phwoar. FIGHTING THEM OFF.

The new contract was to remove the release clause.......which no one ever stumped up.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Ooops doesn't really know does he.

Funny I would have assumed she said no would be only too pleased to panda to his baying public by announcing his multiple rejections to his fiercest rivals advances. Nope cant see anything. Maybe hes keeping his options open? I'll just have to take Bozzas word for it. Think we moved onto bigger and better things since this time anyway with our Centre back purchases.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Anyway - my take on saturday is that we should easily have enough for this game, although it rarely works out like that. We are poor at home and you even worse away so will be tight. If everything for once comes together (at home) it could be a mauling however if i was a betting man, Palace win by the odd goal.

Afternoon all.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Brilliant player , I’d love to have a player with his ability in our squad , he’s his own worst enemy though , he’d be playing week in week out for a top 4 club if he’d cut out the bullshit , he loves it at Palace they’re a good fit , what a player he could and should of been will be the pundits views on him when he retires, only blinkered Palace fans and Wilf himself fail to see just how much he lets himself down with the cheating, he’s not alone but he’s always going to be in the spotlight, and there’s a clear reason for that , a really good player who has yet to fulfill his true potential, no doubt he will bang a couple in on Saturday but no doubt he will be trying to qualify for the Olympics in another sport in other matches , shame really but hey ho .

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Funny I would have assumed she said no would be only too pleased to panda to his baying public by announcing his multiple rejections to his fiercest rivals advances. Nope cant see anything. Maybe hes keeping his options open? I'll just have to take Bozzas word for it. Think we moved onto bigger and better things since this time anyway with our Centre back purchases.

It was confirmed by our chief exec at a fans forum who said that they had rejected several bids from our friends up the road for Dunk. Think that was during the Pardew days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Anyway - my take on saturday is that we should easily have enough for this game, although it rarely works out like that. We are poor at home and you even worse away so will be tight. If everything for once comes together (at home) it could be a mauling however if i was a betting man, Palace win by the odd goal.

Afternoon all.

Exits... tail between legs :thumbsup:

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
James Tomkins
Age 29
England Call Ups - £0

Yep.

Theres another local lad playing in defence for Palace who will almost certainly be making more England appearances for England than both Tomkins and Dunk. Tomkins has been superb btw. No palace fan would swap him for Dunk. Vice versa im sure.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm not quite sure "scared" is the word, but of course we're concerned and worried. It's bizarre that you seem surprised at that. Heading into any game against your rivals should invoke those feelings, regardless of how superior you feel you may be.

No one wants to lose to their rivals, even if you have already turned them over in the reverse fixture in a manner that was so spectacular that it managed to miraculously cleanse these pages of your lot for many, many weeks.

As much as I think Zaha is a cheating prick, because he is, I've also always stated that he's a very talented with it. And, as a local boy, he gets these games and has put in some fine performances for you when we've met. In the lofty heights of the Premier League, where both sides are studded with expensive overseas imports, it's good that you have Tumble in the same way that we have Lewis Dunk. They both know what it means.

Not forgetting Ian Chapman who on being told that Palace wanted to talk to him about a transfer answered very succinctly “ **** off!”

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
You don't seem particularly fond of our England centre-back who repeatedly said "no" to Palace advances.

You know how it goes: "He said 'no', Palace".

I heard Pardew fancied getting Dunk, and the offer to Brighton was turned down.
Dunk wasn’t given the option to move as a fee wasn’t agreed.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
I heard Pardew fancied getting Dunk, and the offer to Brighton was turned down.
Dunk wasn’t given the option to move as a fee wasn’t agreed.

I actually think that is correct, well
Done after thousands of incorrect rubbish, you finally get something right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
James Tomkins
Age 29
England Call Ups - £0

Yep.
FEA68213-7445-499F-9541-A3815892539C.jpeg

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
This thread's going the usual way then :ffsparr:

This. Thread never needed starting really. It's a given that Wilf will be doing his diving thing, will be appealing before he's even hit the ground before doing his bug-eyed thing when he gets booked for simulation. Them's the rules.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here