Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Small minority of idiots in our support today

el punal

See, at least with hoolies you can have a go back. I used to sit in front of two middle aged, upper class couples in Barbour jackets who spent the entire match just repeating "Seagulls" in a Fenton voice, with the occasional "Come on lads, come on boys ,thattaway" In the most annoyingly posh accent I have heard since my boarding school days. It was like being on Henman Hill or Murray's Clump or whatever its called. Cock all I could do about it though.

I’ll have you know that Barbour cost me a pretty penny. Absolutely perfect for Twickers in the 6 Nations rugger and damn handy for National Hunt meets at Ascot Heath, along with the old Hunter wellies of course. I don’t consider that I have a posh accent at all, but essentially a good command of the Queen’s English, which is something more than those frightful oiks had at Watford.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
One of them shouted "time" about three thousand times. Once was when Duffy had the ball and a forward was bearing down on him. I therefore concluded that he wasn't actually watching the match or did just want to know what the time was and no one was willing to tell him.

Or he works as a barman and had forgotten where he was.

BHAbright

Sep 19, 2016
Thanks for your post and apologies which I accept. It was hard to tell but I am sure you are right that it was only some of your group, not all of your group that was responsible for what I have reported. Hence why when I thought about it again I deleted the photos.

What tipped me into confronting your group at half time having suffered the head hitting (both myself and my wife) all through the first half was that my wife went to sit down at half time and one of your group had his foot in her seat so she couldn't put the seat down, she asked him 3 or 4 times to move but he just abused her. I then pushed him back and then we discussed his behaviour throughout the first half as well. Some of your group then decided to have a go at me and my wife and then my friend. I said quite clearly that I wasn't putting up with that kind of behaviour in the second half. If they have taken that as a threat, then so be it. Others on this thread have already said they would have hit them. I don't think that is the way to behave so I didn't.

To clarify the spitting, my daughter saw it, I felt some of it on the back of my head. I couldn't tell you if that was over exuberant shouting or deliberate spitting, but my daughter said one of your group deliberately spat down my back and my seat at one point. You can understand why I might take her word over that of a few drunken strangers, especially given I felt the wetness on the back of my head and neck. I really didn't want another confrontation during the second half so let it go. It really wasn't very comfortable for any of our group during the second half until your group had left.

I have reported it to the club because I personally don't think this sort of behaviour should go on. I love our football club and I am as passionate about it as I am sure you are. We all just want to have a good day out at away games and I would hate others to have to suffer what we had to. There is no need for it. If this incident allows you to talk to your group and all agree to be more respectful of others whilst still enjoying your day out then hopefully we will all have benefited from this long term.

Thank you for coming on here and explaining your position.

I understand your frustration and anger as some of the behaviour you state was unacceptable and we disapprove of it. Maybe one or two of the group were slightly excited as it was first game of the season! But over 25k have viewed this page and we do not want to be scene that we’ve spit deliberately at anyone as we would never condone this sort of behaviour. We were also with other individuals who weren’t pictured and don’t normally come with us so could we ask you to pm us your wife’s description of the individual your wife seems to think she saw? as we want to sort the situation out sensibly. We are confident that none of us were the ones to blame.
Also I don’t understand why if you felt it that you wouldn’t confront someone sensibly straight away? And at least ask them not to as like you said if it did happen was surely an accident and could’ve come from anywhere. You manage to speak to someone at half time about something else

Nondescript Nick

May 19, 2017
Bet they made more noise supporting the team then you did with your prawn sarnies though

I salute you, for cutting to the heart of the matter, and fully endorsing the edgy, superior support of the notorious BH9 BHA and his formidable crew.

Whilst football continues to meander aimlessly towards its misguided goal of an inclusive, all-welcoming spectacle where practically anyone can safely enjoy 90 minutes of sporting action, it is comforting to know that, not only are there bona fide hard nuts such as BN9 BHA, but also cheerleaders such as yourselves on the sidelines. Your enthusiasm for championing their boundary-pushing exploits is matched only by your insatiable desire to rightly belittle and downgrade the status of those meaningless drones for whom a football match is merely a football match, and not a battleground in which to pit one’s ghetto hood gang credibility against the meanest and toughest that suburban Hertfordshire has to offer.

Whilst the misguided, pallid ghosts of the majority of our fans continue their ridiculous journey through the sanitised world of multi million pound signings, watching the team pitch up against some of the biggest clubs in the world in packed out stadiums across the land, I again salute your undying crusade to bring football back to its golden era of cages, top flight attendances below 10,000, and crowds almost exclusively containing the only fans that matter - 18-40 year old males who aren’t going to make any fuss about a silly bit of saliva landing on their head from someone’s hepatitis C ridden mouth.

Ah, those were the days....

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
See, at least with hoolies you can have a go back. I used to sit in front of two middle aged, upper class couples in Barbour jackets who spent the entire match just repeating "Seagulls" in a Fenton voice, with the occasional "Come on lads, come on boys ,thattaway" In the most annoyingly posh accent I have heard since my boarding school days. It was like being on Henman Hill or Murray's Clump or whatever its called. Cock all I could do about it though.

You needed to smash 'em up mate, specially if they was talking all posh and that.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I salute you, for cutting to the heart of the matter, and fully endorsing the edgy, superior support of the notorious BH9 BHA and his formidable crew.

Whilst football continues to meander aimlessly towards its misguided goal of an inclusive, all-welcoming spectacle where practically anyone can safely enjoy 90 minutes of sporting action, it is comforting to know that, not only are there bona fide hard nuts such as BN9 BHA, but also cheerleaders such as yourselves on the sidelines. Your enthusiasm for championing their boundary-pushing exploits is matched only by your insatiable desire to rightly belittle and downgrade the status of those meaningless drones for whom a football match is merely a football match, and not a battleground in which to pit one’s ghetto hood gang credibility against the meanest and toughest that suburban Hertfordshire has to offer.

Whilst the misguided, pallid ghosts of the majority of our fans continue their ridiculous journey through the sanitised world of multi million pound signings, watching the team pitch up against some of the biggest clubs in the world in packed out stadiums across the land, I again salute your undying crusade to bring football back to its golden era of cages, top flight attendances below 10,000, and crowds almost exclusively containing the only fans that matter - 18-40 year old males who aren’t going to make any fuss about a silly bit of saliva landing on their head from someone’s hepatitis C ridden mouth.

Ah, those were the days....

Alright snowflake :flounce:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
A thread about a group of ***** seems to have been appropriated by a group of *****.
What were the odds?

I think to [MENTION=12486]Husty[/MENTION] this must be c**tnip.

I've barely posted on this thread :lolol: Hi to all my fans :bigwave:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I wonder if it was this motley crew who attacked a middle aged palace fan and his teanage daughter at Victoria station after the game on Saturday :tosser:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I wonder if it was this motley crew who attacked a middle aged palace fan and his teanage daughter at Victoria station after the game on Saturday :tosser:

More than likely to be your own kind surely? Afterall you're usually up to far worse like burning down each other's gaffes aren't you? You inbred prick.

Nondescript Nick

May 19, 2017
Alright snowflake :flounce:

Not only are you fearsome enough to face down leafy Hertfordshire’s finest and firmly put the detested family oriented BHA support in their place, you also possess the witty repartee of a latter day Oscar Wilde.

What an unstoppable force of nature you are

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
More than likely to be your own kind surely? Afterall you're usually up to far worse like burning down each other's gaffes aren't you? You inbred prick.

Lovely reply I must say .

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Not only are you fearsome enough to face down leafy Hertfordshire’s finest and firmly put the detested family oriented BHA support in their place, you also possess the witty repartee of a latter day Oscar Wilde.

What an unstoppable force of nature you are

Cheers flower.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Lovely reply I must say .

Perhaps, in retrospect and on reflection you too might come to the conclusion that this wasn't really an appropriate thread for a contribution by a Palace fan.

Sympathies to the two who got beaten up, BTW. Hope they're OK.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013

Teanage, not correct, but as is very popular in beautiful Croydon these days, at least you had a damn good stab at it.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Whilst football continues to meander aimlessly towards its misguided goal of an inclusive, all-welcoming spectacle where practically anyone can safely enjoy 90 minutes of sporting action, it is comforting to know that, not only are there bona fide hard nuts such as BN9 BHA, ...

Thanks Nick, I'm flattered that you have mentioned me in your witty post, well done you. :clap2:

But you are so clever at this comedy writing lark but a complete numpty when it comes to reading a thread, or my posts.
Points I have made on this thread, trying to find out if a relative was involved in the opening post, especially when his photo was posted on this thread twice.
These points have obviously not showed up on your screen or sailed completely over your head.

Keep up the good work, you need to post more.
[MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION] I'm obviously top boy now...... Your time is over :D

Nondescript Nick

May 19, 2017
Cheers flower.

Is that a defenceless family of four I see over at the Pizza Hut lunchtime buffet? Easy pickings surely for you and your outfit to muscle into the queue, and rightfully claim that last piece of ‘meat lovers’ as they forlornly gaze at the remaining slices of margherita.

For the piece de resistance, don’t forget to gleefully throw your stale pizza crusts at the hapless family as they sit at their table, pathetically preparing a stern complaint for the shift manager

Nondescript Nick

May 19, 2017
Thanks Nick, I'm flattered that you have mentioned me in your witty post, well done you. :clap2:

But you are so clever at this comedy writing lark but a complete numpty when it comes to reading a thread, or my posts.
Points I have made on this thread, trying to find out if a relative was involved in the opening post, especially when his photo was posted on this thread twice.
These points have obviously not showed up on your screen or sailed completely over your head.

Keep up the good work, you need to post more.

[MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION] I'm obviously top boy now...... Your time is over :D

I’m quite aware that many of those featured in the now fabled picture (or should that be ‘call to arms’) were not actually at the game. One is left to assume that they are either fallen comrades following bitter battles to the end against similarly worthy opponents of Leeds, Cardiff and the like, or are currently incarcerated for unapologetically following their hardcore hooligan ethos to its inevitable conclusion. Sad either way that they were unable to take their rightful place for this perfect storm of Watford top boys and prawn fanciers

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here