Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Friendly at Birmingham tomorrow

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Although Izquierdo, Alireza, Andone, Bissouma, and Kayal all certain to play part in the remaining 2 friendlies and some will have strong chance of playing. Locadia also possibly might be fit for Nantes.
Nantes line up in 6 days time will be your best indicator of what Hughton plans for Watford i guess. .

Alireza has a chance of starting instead of March or Knockaert maybe but apart from that I’m sure this is how we will start. Can’t see Andone, Locadia or Izquierdo being fit enough or having had enough match practise by Watford.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
So out to Christmas then

Yep. The old joke but So far this pre-season - Duffy came back early from injury after his groin op. Murray was due back v Charlton and played v Charlton, and all the other indications about players returns from knocks etc have been correct.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It hasn’t been good so far

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Alireza has a chance of starting instead of March or Knockaert maybe but apart from that I’m sure this is how we will start. Can’t see Andone, Locadia or Izquierdo being fit enough or having had enough match practise by Watford.

Izquierdo will have been in training for 3 weeks and could potentially have 2 friendlies in the bank before Watford, Alireza and Andone likewise.
Locadia is possibly back fit again for Nantes.
If Hughton wants to play em they'll play.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Birmingham score crap defending

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here