Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Positives from today?

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I didn't waste any time or money going.

It did ****ing ruin a few valuable relaxing days away from home/work. Can I sue the club for some recompense?

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
Really glad I've seen a brilliant attacking display. Love the interplay of Brooks Fraser Wilson and King. All would walk into our team. They must be shite some of the rest of the season to have accumulated so few points, but today, brilliant!
(I just hoped we'd do better & beat them)

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Day so far

Thameslink train from Bedford stuck at St Pancras due to lineside fire. FFS

Driver advises go to Victoria. Tube to Victoria.

No direct trains to Brighton. FFS FFS

Train to East Grinstead and get off East Croydon. FFS

Get on a Thameslink at East Croydon which turns out to be the same one I was turfed off at St Pancras - but an hour and a half late.FFS

Finally get to the Amex but no time for even one beer pre match. FFS

Lose 0-5 to Bournemouth FFS. FFS FFS

Old aged pensioners hen party on train back playing Abba at full volume. FFS FFS

Positives. - none so far but here’s hoping. FFS

Unlucky Nobby.......

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Knockaert won't be near the side for three games

It’s funny as I see that as a massive loss. He right now is the only player likely to do something unpredictable like Palace away.

Will be a shame to have the ‘winger’ automatons in Ali J/March back ploughing up and down and not actually crossing a ball or coming inside to shoot or taking their men on 1 v 1.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Will be a shame to have the ‘winger’ automatons in Ali J/March back ploughing up and down and not actually crossing a ball or coming inside to shoot or taking their men on 1 v 1.

So doing absolutely nothing a winger is supposed to do, then? Sadly, you're right though. How have we become so utterly shit!?!

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
It’s funny as I see that as a massive loss. He right now is the only player likely to do something unpredictable like Palace away.

I’d take March back in the side all day over Premier League Knockaert. We’ve looked substantially worse since his and Gross’ creativity and work rate has been unavailable, and Knockaert has flattered to deceive time and again.

Ali J is another story all together though.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
So doing absolutely nothing a winger is supposed to do, then? Sadly, you're right though. How have we become so utterly shit!?!

THIS. They play to instruction which is basically try nothing risky and don’t lose the ball. Followed by a tap on the bum and a well played lads as we fail to register a serious attempt on goal for the 27th match this season.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
THIS. They play to instruction which is basically try nothing risky and don’t lose the ball. Followed by a tap on the bum and a well played lads as we fail to register a serious attempt on goal for the 27th match this season.

I really fear for us on Tuesday. They will be so fired up and we wont have any answers. We can't even muster shots on target let alone a goal. I really hope I'm wrong but I just can't see it at the moment

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I'm convinced Hastings will prove his innocence,,,,,,,

Git ...... I've been avoiding anything about the new series while I re-watch all the previous ones !

Positive from yesterday, the Brexit thread has dropped to page 2

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
The Brexit thread has been knocked of the first page for THE FIRST TIME SINCE 2016!!!!

Oh, sorry WS. See you just beat me to that ground breaking news.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here