Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Time to calm down

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
How many supporters do expect to be entertained?

I rarely expect to be "entertained"

Football, like life, is a grim and unrelenting struggle for survival :)

True. I look forward to the game all week and then if by some miracle we go ahead I just want to the ref to blow the final whistle.

nigeyb

Oct 14, 2005
Hove
Don’t disagree with that.But it’s the same old team and formation and any lack of tactical change that worries me with clueless ,stands around with hands in his pockets . Too late now just got to hope and pray that Cardiff and terriers are both wins plus another out of the home games . And hope 36 is enough . If u do sit near by come say hello , I don’t bite .Don’t c us getting another point on the road
Who would you replace him with if you were in charge of recruitment?

I'm pretty confident we're good for at least 9 points out of a possible 33 :ascarf:

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
What a day thanx wot a goal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Confident no hopefull yes
“If” we go down then let’s see who maybe out there .to keep the same knowing if we did get back up and I doubt that it would be the Same non attics from clueless then I’m sure Tony would be able to attract him here

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
As Chris says we are playing good well organised teams, he has said it over and over so we should respect the powerhouses of football like Burnley and enjoy them outplaying us after our plucky performance.

Let’s look on the bright side, great stadium that will still be great when morecombe come visit. They won’t have much better infrastructure than us :cool:

Also we have a top class accademy that is churning out great players for the conference and the forfars Scottish 3rd division

So basically stop moaning because if you expect to d entertained for you £30 a game you can do one 😡

I thought we played ok to be honest, and should have won the game:tantrum:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here