Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Where are you watching the big game tomorrow?

Where are you watching England v Tunisia

• At work

Votes: 11 6.6%
  • At home

Votes: 94 56.6%
  • At friends/family

Votes: 12 7.2%
  • At local pub

Votes: 26 15.7%
  • At the game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I won’t be watch

Votes: 14 8.4%
  • Other

Votes: 9 5.4%

• Total voters

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'll be watching it down my local. Once the game kicks off its £3 a pint until the first goal is scored, which is excellent for encouraging binge drinking. The Morocco v Iran game was a delight, but I don't remember much about the following one.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'll be watching it down my local. Once the game kicks off its £3 a pint until the first goal is scored, which is excellent for encouraging binge drinking. The Morocco v Iran game was a delight, but I don't remember much about the following one.

First England goal? If so £3 a pint until the end of the last group game is an excellent offer :lolol:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Unfortunately, bedside tv here is outsourced to hospedia. They give great tv for terrestrial channels from 8 to 12. Then £7.90 per day for other channels. Sky sports & Bt sports are extra. Overall the full package costs about 75 per week

Yup, assuming you're in the UK, they charge a shed-load for those bedside gizmos. At RSCH I get it for free - having their broadband password and using Sky Go.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I'll be watching in a care home in Saltdean.

For Italia 90 my friend Chris and his Swiss-Italian girlfriend (later his wife) would come round to watch England or Italy games, bringing freshly-prepared pasta, and we'd always send him out for a smoke when England needed a goal, as he always seemed to miss the big moments in the early games while indulging his habit.

Sadly they got divorced, she went back to Switzerland and he contracted MS a few years ago. He can't around much so I'll be going to his for this tournament. And if England don't score, it'll be because he's given up smoking.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I remember a similar deal in Chapmans Worthing at a Euro's or World Cup England game, bad move, everyone bought 2 pints at a time and once they got through the first 1 1/2 of it they got another 2 pints.. First goal was about the 78th minute.....what abosolute mess everyone was!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I remember a similar deal in Chapmans Worthing at a Euro's or World Cup England game, bad move, everyone bought 2 pints at a time and once they got through the first 1 1/2 of it they got another 2 pints.. First goal was about the 78th minute.....what abosolute mess everyone was!

Yeah they're onto that. You're not allowed to just "bulk-buy" and stock up for yourself while its goalless. One pint per punter at a time, which is fair enough. If someone is getting a round in, then they have to show who they're buying for. Nobodies looking to rip them off though, its only a small local, filled with a few regular barflys (myself included).

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yeah they're onto that. You're not allowed to just "bulk-buy" and stock up for yourself while its goalless. One pint per punter at a time, which is fair enough. If someone is getting a round in, then they have to show who they're buying for. Nobodies looking to rip them off though, its only a small local, filled with a few regular barflys (myself included).

One of the locals ended the game with 3 1/2 pints to drink, loads of undrunk pints as the pub cleared within 5 minutes of the final whistle.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
One of the locals ended the game with 3 1/2 pints to drink, loads of undrunk pints as the pub cleared within 5 minutes of the final whistle.

They probably still did alright out of it overall then.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here