Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Snowflake Aussies

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I don't even follow cricket but I dare say Phil Hughes death is still present in their minds.

Quite the melt there.

I just wish they'd cheat so much the whole sport got shut down so we didn't have the ****ing garbage on the TV during the summer.

That i'd cheer for,

Are ya with me? Lets get them banned.

Sounds like you fit in well immigrant. Racist, sour, bitter and twisted.
I enjoyed my time in Australia but swerved many like you, as many do.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
I went to Lords yesterday with my lads, sat in the Mound Stand, group of 5 pretty larey Aussies in front of us, giving Archer some serious abuse from ball one for doming their skipper Steve Smith.

We tried to explain that cricket is a hardball sport, and modern day body line attack is a legitimate tactic for the bowler to get on top of the one-on-one duel, and that the Umpires have a framework to ensure consistent governance over how much short pitched stuff is allowable. But these Aussies kept on and on, “he could have died out there mate, and you think that’s funny? You think that’s acceptable do you mate?” etc etc. We replied that we didn’t think it was funny, but we did think it was acceptable, and we thought it was a good outcome because now every time Smith goes to the crease this bowler will be in his head and all over him like a rash, because Smith can’t handle genuine pace. Repeat... “he could have died out there mate, you should be ashamed of yourselves...”

Since when have Aussies been the world leaders in snow flaking?! I asked them if when a big 6 feet 10 and 20 stone mountain gets injured in an Aussie rules game, to they all stop for 5 minutes to mop his brow and give him a cuddle, do they heck.

And that’s when the trouble started...
I’d have probably asked them 2 questions:

1. Have they ever seen the aggressive bowling of Lillee and Thompson?
2. Does the cheating sh1t Smith deserve anything better?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

Oh you poor dear sweet little man baby. Have never come across someone who is supposed is to be an adult? Get so triggered by words on a screen.

I'm not an immigrant, native born.

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia

WOW, so for starters where do you get racist from? Secondly how do you know he emigrated? So he doesn't like cricket and that makes him "sour bitter and twisted," I think maybe someone should go look in the mirror.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
WOW, so for starters where do you get racist from? Secondly how do you know he emigrated? So he doesn't like cricket and that makes him "sour bitter and twisted," I think maybe someone should go look in the mirror.

He would see what he came from.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Cricket has been waiting a long time for a freak of nature to push the boundaries of the game to it's limit , with a run up no more than than a medium pacer , Joffra Archer is in the nicest term possible that Freak , Batsmen all over the world will be hoping nobody teaches him how to use a run up to gain extra pace , when someone appears on the sporting scene that seems to be better than the rest it should inspire those who play the game to better themselves to meet the challenge , not lay down with a whimper or find some excuse to cry foul .

Aussies complaining about Archers ferocity and talent is just laughable in the context of what's gone before , Carry On Bowling Joffra .

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Noun. sook (plural sooks) (Australia, Atlantic Canada, New Zealand, slang, derogatory) A crybaby, a complainer, a whinger

If it's a noun, why are you using as a verb?

Mr Cleansheets

Jun 7, 2017
He is booed on and off the pitch every time he plays England because he cheated the game of cricket, nothing to do with the bouncing. He is booed every time and will be until he retires.

He really shouldn't be though. Smith is one of the genuine good blokes in Australian cricket - his crime was to turn a blind eye to the evil antics of others.

Speaking as a proud Australian cricket fan, it pains me to say that there has been an era of utter dickheadery - pretty much since Ponting retired. The team was overtaken by a cadre of precious princesses whose moods and egos had to be very carefully navigated by everyone, including administrators, media, even selectors FFS! In better news, the ****wits will be all gone once Warner retires, and the way he's batting right now, that won't be long.

This was my take on the Smith situation a week after it happened...

https://www.insidesport.com.au/anal...in-smith-go-down-with-the-sinking-ship-488022

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Seem to remember Mitchell Johnson steaming in and blasting 93/94mph rockets at our batsman’s faces and having that hideous smug mustache smirk on his stupid face in the whitewash down under, it’s nonsense. It’s always been a legitimate tactic in cricket and the day health and safety goes mental enough to ban bouncers and hostile bowling would be the day cricket dies.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
He really shouldn't be though. Smith is one of the genuine good blokes in Australian cricket - his crime was to turn a blind eye to the evil antics of others.

Bloody hell! Have a word with yourself. He was the CAPTAIN.

The conduct of his team was HIS responsibility, and he failed in his duty massively - and consciously did so.

He is a cheat, pure and simple, and your defence of that does you absolutely no favours.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Wonder where these Aussies were when Michael Clarke threatened James Anderson with a broken arm at the Gabba?

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Wonder where these Aussies were when Michael Clarke threatened James Anderson with a broken arm at the Gabba?

Indeed. And of course there is a WORLD of ethical / moral / sporting difference between targeting a top order batsman (the best in the world, no less) and doing the same to a barely competent number 11.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Bloody hell! Have a word with yourself. He was the CAPTAIN.

The conduct of his team was HIS responsibility, and he failed in his duty massively - and consciously did so.

He is a cheat, pure and simple, and your defence of that does you absolutely no favours.

This.

Steve Smith was not lead astray. In his own words, he was part of the leadership group who conceived and discussed the idea of sandpaper, and he was the skipper who instructed his rookie to cheat on fild.

Get a grip on reality please, there is not a single decent sinew in Smith’s body.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Indeed. And of course there is a WORLD of ethical / moral / sporting difference between targeting a top order batsman (the best in the world, no less) and doing the same to a barely competent number 11.

And not even one who could "fight back", Anderson isn't by any means a fast bowler who's likely to seriously threaten a world class batsman with pace and fire.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Smith is one of the genuine good blokes in Australian cricket - his crime was to turn a blind eye to the evil antics of others.

tenor.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here