Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I can’t talk for him/her but personally I’m loving it.

giphy.gif

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Oh go on then. I'm in. #potterball

Especially as a lot of Palace fans wanted Potter to take over from Hodgson either this season or (after a season being no 2) then take over next season! It should rile them up a bit more, being constantly reminded that we got him and they didn't ;)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Especially as a lot of Palace fans wanted Potter to take over from Hodgson either this season or (after a season being no 2) then take over next season! It should rile them up a bit more, being constantly reminded that we got him and they didn't ;)

What could Potter possibly learn from Roy?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Deluded twats, why would he have quit as Swansea manager to be no 2 to an old codger in that shit hole in Croydon? Give me one good reason that wouldn’t involve money.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
What could Potter possibly learn from Roy?

Well, I noticed that our Graham is far too caught up in the actual game and not which cameras might be on him. Roy is a master at camera manipulation, and has a set of 5 practiced looks: worried / contemplative / angry / happy / sad, and these are rigorously rehearsed with appropriate hand gestures, hand on chin, arms folded, clenched fists etc. He has occasionally been caught out checking the big screen to see a new move he'd practiced, but on the whole he conveys the impression he is involved and knows what is going on.

Graham, chatting with his staff, pointing and talking to players doesn't look aware the eyes of the world are on him; this isn't Sweden or Wales now Graham. He needs to up his game and could learn from Roy at a 'coaches camera pose CPD' at some point in the future.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Apparently, and I’m not joking, it’s to clean out the gutters. :eek:

That was part of the stadium upgrades communication wasn't it? Work to reduce the roof leaks plus decorating the changing rooms. Impressive stuff, certainly a focus on the future.

The ringfenced £100m doesn't buy a lot these days it seems. Wonder what we're going to do with the £100m Amex cash injection.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Deluded twats, why would he have quit as Swansea manager to be no 2 to an old codger in that shit hole in Croydon? Give me one good reason that wouldn’t involve money.

Love of cladding?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
That was part of the stadium upgrades communication wasn't it? Work to reduce the roof leaks plus decorating the changing rooms. Impressive stuff, certainly a focus on the future.

The ringfenced £100m doesn't buy a lot these days it seems. Wonder what we're going to do with the £100m Amex cash injection.

Start paying back bloom ? £311 m and rising .

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Start paying back bloom ? £311 m and rising .

Really sticks in your craw that we're fortunate enough have an owner who invests in BHA both on and off the pitch, all the time remaining within FFP, interest-free and with no strings attached dunnit. I can certainly see why you'd be upset, when you look at the chancers and spivs currently running your shabby outfit. How much did Disney pay himself last year out of the CPFC2010 coffers for gracing your rancid little club with his presence for another season ?

Suck it up, buttercup.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Really sticks in your craw that we're fortunate enough have an owner who invests in BHA both on and off the pitch, all the time remaining within FFP, interest-free and with no strings attached dunnit. I can certainly see why you'd be upset, when you look at the chancers and spivs currently running your shabby outfit. How much did Disney pay himself last year out of the CPFC2010 coffers for gracing your rancid little club with his presence for another season ?

Suck it up, buttercup.

Great post and so true. I don’t k ow where they get the Bloom thing from as I literally think nothing of it...?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here