Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I see Dougle is stepping up the trolling. We all know how this ends.

Embarrassment, false accusations, making a complete tit of himself and then SILENCE.

Until he pops back on thinking that everyone's forgotten and starts again.

How sad.

I am starting to think that the he/she must be relative of one of the NSC mods.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
You wouldn't understand the term 'football' so not surprising 'Potterball' is beyond you.

You cannot even spell 'right'. Only a few more weeks before school starts again.

He’s 54 years old.

And those allegations were never proven, he is allowed within 100 yards of schools.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Potterball ? ........... riiigggghhhhhtttt .
You lot don't like that word do you. Get used to it TRS.

Better than Dinoball.

How's the best pair of defenders in the Prem doing? Still injured I see. £24m for an injury prone defender? Klopp saw Prince charming coming [emoji3][emoji3]

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Mainly to clean them.

Interestingly one needs a criminal records and barring disclosure to clean the bogs at a school.

Any old Palace knobber can post on NSC, sex cases, racists, wrong uns, slackers and (alleged) Cliff Richards.

So Dougie can relax.

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Dougshit is back trying to be clever.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
How's the apology coming along Dougshit?

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
“To score three away from home and not concede is a dream,” Potter said. “The preparation was first class. Overall I thought we tried to do what we set out to do and then you just need a bit of luck and quality.” :D

Great win mind.

I watched the whole game. I can't actually remember any moments when I thought 'we were lucky there'. A few close moments, but little luck involved.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I watched the whole game. I can't actually remember any moments when I thought 'we were lucky there'. A few close moments, but little luck involved.
Oh look. Mr Letdown is back. Must have finally managed to get through clearing all his "thumbs up". Obviously takes forever when he's so popular on here....... Hmmm.

And yes, that straw clutching from him is the best he will contribute. Don't attempt to ask about the Zaha/Man U deal and Parish being a tit or he'll get offended/ignore the question.

Your summary is correct, as is Potter's. A bit of luck, obviously. Who ever won anything in sport without a bit of luck FFS?

Without the rub of the green, England wouldn't be the only country to win the big three. We were also the best team in each of those competitions but we also needed a modicum of LUCK to win them.

We needed a bit of luck to win three nil, away. Did we deserve to win? Yes. EVERYONE knows that as we were by far the better team.

Anyone sensible can see that (Potter). Trolls can't (Mr Letdown).

Tiresome Palaceary of the lowest order. Especially from one of the few infestors of this board who have tried to hide their true colours, until recently.

They can't help themselves.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch

I’m sure you realise that was a quote by Potter himself after the game, which I posted in reply to someone saying that Potterball didn’t involve luck.

I certainly didn’t suggest that Brighton were lucky, I just found it funny that someone defining potterball was contradicted by Potter himself. :)

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
I’m sure you realise that was a quote by Potter himself after the game, which I posted in reply to someone saying that Potterball didn’t involve luck.

I certainly didn’t suggest that Brighton were lucky, I just found it funny that someone defining potterball was contradicted by Potter himself. :)

Golddene didn’t say that at all, they very specifically said that potterball didn’t rely on luck, not that it doesn’t need luck. The two words have very different meanings. ‘Relying’ on luck implies you depend on it, ‘Needing’ luck suggests that sometimes things go your way and sometimes they don’t. Potter was right, his decision making could have backfired, but he didn’t send Maupay and Andone on out of desperation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here