• Neither

Votes: 32 13.3%
  • Neutral

Votes: 60 25.0%

• Total voters

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
As for comments about fans of the eventual winners not stopping going on about it – I completely understand that. Why wouldn't they? If Brighton won the European Cup it stands to reason that a LOT of supporters would claim to hold the high ground in the footballing stakes.
If Brighton won the Champions League I'd have to be sectioned for talking about nothing else for the rest of my life.

Not before time, some of you might think, but I'm still free.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Neutral. I think it will be a bit of a damp squib after the semi finals.
It's virtually impossible for it to match what were possibly the two best ever semi-final comebacks. But both teams will go for it, so it should be entertaining even if Liverpool walk away with it.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Yep, at least if Liverpool win they won't brag about it. Hopefully they'll win the league too and we'll have a peaceful summer without old friends reminding us that they're actually Liverpool fans, in case you'd forgotten.

It's better than 75% of the amex admitting they also support spurs after they win the CL.

Tthe albion are gaining a reputation for being full of Spurs fans who've jumped on the amex bandwagon. Come on Liverpool.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
It's better than 75% of the amex admitting they also support spurs.

Tthe albion are gaining a reputation for being full of Spurs fans who've jumped on the amex bandwagon. Come on Liverpool.

Spurs now is it? I thought it was Arsenal, actually wasn't it Chelsea?

It's bollocks, regardless.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It's better than 75% of the amex admitting they also support spurs after they win the CL.

Absolute drivel

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i'll be going for the reds , primarily because most of the spurs fans i know here in Perth , although quite ready to gob off about getting tickets and flights sorted for the game are always the last ones to get their arses to the bar or get the bag in .......i know quite a few (8 / 9 )who are an absolute nightmare out on the sesh and it is quite uncanny how many of them are tight arses to the extent where it just isn't funny......Liverpool for me thanks.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Spurs now is it? I thought it was Arsenal, actually wasn't it Chelsea?

It's bollocks, regardless.

Definitely Spurs. Go to Brighton Station a few hours before a Spurs home match. Tons of Spurs fans waiting for their train. Maybe it's the Mulberry link or CH or Guy Butters or even Ian Culverhouse, who knows? I remember we did a poll on here 'Who's your 2nd favourite team?'. Spurs won it by a country mile.

Come on you scousers.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
It's virtually impossible for it to match what were possibly the two best ever semi-final comebacks. But both teams will go for it, so it should be entertaining even if Liverpool walk away with it.

unfortunately i think most of the action will be outside the ground.....i'm sure numerous firms all over the med inc. turkey are getting ready .........won't be pretty.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Definitely Spurs. Go to Brighton Station a few hours before a Spurs home match. Tons of Spurs fans waiting for their train. Maybe it's the Mulberry link or CH or Guy Butters, who knows? I remember we did a poll on here 'Who's your 2nd favourite team?'. Spurs won it by a country mile.

Come on you scousers.

And how many actually voted on it? I wouldn't even bother voting on such a poll.

If there were significant Spurs fans at the Amex as you suggest, they would have all emptied out by now since their new stadium is built.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You may struggle with this but most albion fans these days follow another club.

Yes it's shit, but thats the truth.
Bullsh*t. Where do you get this 'truth' from?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Definitely Spurs. Go to Brighton Station a few hours before a Spurs home match. Tons of Spurs fans waiting for their train.

Not just drivel, but utterly nonsensical drivel.

Spurs fans, at Brighton station, wearing Spurs shirts, on their way to watch SPURS, is evidence that a load of Albion STHs like Spurs?

Mentalist.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Not just drivel, but utterly nonsensical drivel.

Spurs fans (from Brighton), at Brighton station, wearing Spurs shirts (in Brighton), on their way to watch SPURS (from Brighton), is evidence that a load of potential Albion STHs would rather support these 'everything wrong about football' teams over their local club .

Mentalists.

Corrected

PS I can smell your 2nd club from here.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
You may struggle with this but most albion fans these days follow another club.

Yes it's shit, but thats the truth. Drivel or not.

It doesn't matter how many times you say it, it's not the truth no.

So they were all just albion fans before the amex era. They just never went to the matches?

It's not too far outside the realms of possbility is it?

My old man for instance, albion fan for 60 years. West ST at Goldstone, West ST at Amex with infrequent visits in between, once to Priestfield and a few at Withdean. Never interested in any other club.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
So they were all just albion fans before the amex era. They just never went to the matches?

I went to very few matches each season at Withdean, then became a STH when we moved to The Amex. (Much like quite a few of my friends).

Didn't realise I was a Spurs fan. It's definitely news to me.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I went to very few matches each season at Withdean, then became a STH when we moved to The Amex. (Much like quite a few of my friends).

Didn't realise I was a Spurs fan. It's definitely news to me.

Who did you and your friends support whilst The albion were doing shit?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Corrected

PS I can smell your 2nd club from here.

You're being an absolute dickhead. (No offence [MENTION=15297]Dick Head[/MENTION] )

a. You've no idea if all those Spurs fans you've seen at Brighton station are (originally) from Brighton.
b. Now, you've changed tack from your ridiculous claim that loads of Albion STHs are 'Spurs fans', to a load of 'potential Albion STHs'.

Muppet.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
You're being an absolute dickhead. (No offence [MENTION=15297]Dick Head[/MENTION] )

a. You've no idea if all those Spurs fans you've seen at Brighton station are (originally) from Brighton.
b. Now, you've changed tack from your ridiculous claim that loads of Albion STHs are 'Spurs fans', to a load of 'potential Albion STHs'.

Muppet.

No offence, but I'm sorry if I've wound you up. I'm just speaking my perspective on a matter which ultimately boils down to an opinion you and I will never prove or disprove.

No need to start swearing and name calling. It's only Spurs....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here