Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
So, he hates watching the best football Brighton has ever played, by the best team we've ever had, and democracy. There's nowt so queer as folk.
Nothing approaching evidence or reasoning in his posts that I have read. He is really just picking a position that he thinks will wind people up and doubling down on it.

It could turn out he is right, but it will be luck rather than judgement. If he is wrong he'll disappear.

Low quality trolling, IMHO.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

KeithDublin

Aug 23, 2019
Nothing approaching evidence or reasoning in his posts that I have read. He is really just picking a position that he thinks will wind people up and doubling down on it.

It could turn out he is right, but it will be luck rather than judgement. If he is wrong he'll disappear.

Credit where credits due, at least he says nothing in very few words, unlike some other posters i could mention, who write essays that don't contain evidence or reason.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Red wave is coming. You watch fake news you receive fakes news. Going to be a landslide. Been saying it since August.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Credit where credits due, at least he says nothing in very few words, unlike some other posters i could mention, who write essays that don't contain evidence or reason.

I have no time for the radical left that dominate this board. I've been telling you for ages that Trump will win like you have seen nothing before. It's going red all over the USA.

Mark my words Trump will win.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
The 5% of Biden supporters who believe it's true is interesting!

All sorts buying into this shit these days. But mostly right wing nut jobs.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Red wave is coming. You watch fake news you receive fakes news. Going to be a landslide. Been saying it since August.
Only August, it feels like so much longer!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

I too have been saying, for most of the year, Trump isn't out of this and can still win. Or at the very least posters shouldn't be so confident in a Biden victory.

I guess the difference is I've been backing that up with news sources (sure predominantly centrist - there is no left in America) well researched articles, opinion pieces and a feel from listening to my many American influences through politics, entertainment and sport.

I guess in the future I need not bother!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Nom nom nom, who's that clip clopping over my bridge.

Why are you all giving him the only thing he wants?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I too have been saying, for most of the year, Trump isn't out of this and can still win. Or at the very least posters shouldn't be so confident in a Biden victory.

I guess the difference is I've been backing that up with news sources (sure predominantly centrist - there is no left in America) well researched articles, opinion pieces and a feel from listening to my many American influences through politics, entertainment and sport.

I guess in the future I need not bother!!

It’s going to be a lot closer than people are making out and I wouldn’t be shocked if Trump won.

Polling is pointless when it comes to Trump, lots won’t admit voting for him because of the reaction.

The problem with putting someone like Biden up is that it’s not going to inspire people to rush to the polls to vote, Trump supporters will vote.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
It’s going to be a lot closer than people are making out and I wouldn’t be shocked if Trump won.

Polling is pointless when it comes to Trump, lots won’t admit voting for him because of the reaction.

The problem with putting someone like Biden up is that it’s not going to inspire people to rush to the polls to vote, Trump supporters will vote.

Not just that but Trump has legions of internet shitposting losers out there who will actively try and skew things like polls for the lolz.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

Polling isn’t pointless. It’s an indicator. The poll of polls show the swing States as just going to Biden, which as you say, is too close to call.
The problem with the Reds having Trump up for a second term is going to inspire a lot of people to rush to the Polls regardless of Biden and bully boys.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
the polls are showing quite wide gaps though arent they? remember Trump lost the popular vote against Hilary that people actively disliked, even on own side. thats reversed now, people dislike Trump.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here