Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Legend runs Friday

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Hi
Albion legend (Joe) runs first race Friday trap 2 really hot race, do well to be placed as hes very young and there are some decent dogs in the race.
I will be there hope to see some of you there.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Good luck.

I meet a dog trainer the other day at The Royal Alex she runs the gestational diabetes clinic there well she does the computer readings. She has a alot of greyhounds and races them at Brighton sadly forgot the lady's name, last time I see her she had taken a fall and sliced her leg open. If anyone has any idea who I'm talking about drop me a message as like to follow her dogs

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Good luck.

I meet a dog trainer the other day at The Royal Alex she runs the gestational diabetes clinic there well she does the computer readings. She has a alot of greyhounds and races them at Brighton sadly forgot the lady's name, last time I see her she had taken a fall and sliced her leg open. If anyone has any idea who I'm talking about drop me a message as like to follow her dogs

Is she a trainer or an owner? there are 4 female trainers at hove Wendy Short, Marie Collins, Doreen Walsh and Norah Macellstrim.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Albion Legend came 4th. Had a collision with the 3 dog at the 1st bend but was certainly not disgraced. He's still learning the ropes and with a little bit of luck his 1st win for us will not be far away.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Joe got out to a level break was challenging the lead at the first bend with the 1 dog the one dog came off the rails as they went round the first bend gave Joe a huge wack in the side which pushed him into the 3 dog, he then got himself running again and came in 4th place, all good learning for him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here