Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He barely knows what day it.

He’s behaving more and more like a senile old relative every day. Yesterday he seemingly forgot the word ventilators...and kept referring to how the US was manufacturing hundreds of “medical things”. And after boasting how he knew more about South Korea than anyone he stated the population of Seoul as 38m...only 4 times out. The assumption is he Googled Seoul before and confused the 38m above sea-level with the population.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He’s behaving more and more like a senile old relative every day. Yesterday he seemingly forgot the word ventilators...and kept referring to how the US was manufacturing hundreds of “medical things”. And after boasting how he knew more about South Korea than anyone he stated the population of Seoul as 38m...only 4 times out. The assumption is he Googled Seoul before and confused the 38m above sea-level with the population.

and in November he'll be up against another senile old relative, who's more than a little 'hands on' and has a proclivity for sniffing women's hair.

Oh what joy.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
His ratings are higher now than when he ran for the presidential elections. Despite all the fake news and leftist spin Trump is extremely popular and will destroy any democrat he goes up against. Just like London ignore New York, Washington, Boston etc and the fake news outlets these leftist run places bring etc.

Very strange how you seem to support the senile Trump, but you don't 'support' The Albion on an Albion forum, only gloating and posting when we are losing.
Odd person.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I know what he literally says, I just copied it on my post for reference.

As I said, it's not fake news IMO.

if he didnt literally say one specific thing, he was puting the word hoax there alongside the virus. why do that? :glare:

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
His ratings are higher now than when he ran for the presidential elections. Despite all the fake news and leftist spin Trump is extremely popular and will destroy any democrat he goes up against. Just like London ignore New York, Washington, Boston etc and the fake news outlets these leftist run places bring etc.

Sure let's ignore the vast majority of the population and listen to the third world rural areas of the country, solid idea.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Sure let's ignore the vast majority of the population and listen to the third world rural areas of the country, solid idea.

There it is, that's why Clinton lost all those swing states in 2016 and why Biden will lose them in 2020. Third world areas of the country, YIKES. The class superiority complex is so real in the US.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK

The thing I cannot get my head around, genuinely, is that it's been like this since day one. But. Despite the racism. The misogyny. The xenophobia. The lies. The corruption. That this is all documented and a matter of public record. Despite all this? He is today pretty much 50:50 in the polls.

Soylent Blue

Banned
Mar 13, 2019
Ah the old fake news excuse. It isn't fake news but regardless fortunately the moron tweets his utter nonsense for all to see so anyone with a shred of human decency can see for themselves what a genuinely awful, lying, self promoting fool he is.

Implying anyone who disagrees with you lacks a shred of human decency. OK Cultist.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

I can’t help but laugh when he speaks at his daily press conferences. A waffling old fool grasping for the facts written on the bit of paper right in front of him, and for oxygen.

When someone speaks next to him such as at the live press conference on Sky etc just now, who actually has some grey matter and graphs, he fiddles around, a bored fish out of water

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
This press conference is one of the best yet. As I don't live in America, it's absolutely hilarious. If I did, not so much.....

Trump just speaks complete gibberish. Actually not capable of stringing a proper sentence together. "If I was wearing a hat....".

Amazing stuff!

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I can’t believe that so many Americans are idiots. All the ones I know think he’s a dangerous fool. What sort of hold has he on his people?

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I can’t help but laugh when he speaks at his daily press conferences. A waffling old fool grasping for the facts written on the bit of paper right in front of him, and for oxygen.

When someone speaks next to him such as at the live press conference on Sky etc just now, who actually has some grey matter and graphs, he fiddles around, a bored fish out of water

He does look bored with it all doesn't he.

Soylent Blue

Banned
Mar 13, 2019
The thing I cannot get my head around, genuinely, is that it's been like this since day one. But. Despite the racism. The misogyny. The xenophobia. The lies. The corruption. That this is all documented and a matter of public record. Despite all this? He is today pretty much 50:50 in the polls.

I wouldn't know where to begin unpacking all that. What racism, what mysogyny, what significant lies, what corruption, what documentation , what public records. 3 years and I haven't seen anything credable. i have seen a tape of Biden calling black kids Roaches. He is slightly over 50% in the polls, dont you think you are missing something? Why do you prioritise racism and misogyny accusations over corruption? No dont bother answering i'd probably spend over half a day re-educating you from scratch, treat the points as retorical.

And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who could not hear the music. FW Nietszche.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I can’t believe that so many Americans are idiots. All the ones I know think he’s a dangerous fool. What sort of hold has he on his people?

See post #5315 and you will learn that......

Trump has done and said nothing wrong, and only done and said only right things. Fool!

:facepalm:

:cheery:

:shootself

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Very strange how you seem to support the senile Trump, but you don't 'support' The Albion on an Albion forum, only gloating and posting when we are losing.
Odd person.

I'd put it stronger.

Spency is too stupid and irrelevant for me to put on ignore. I'd never put him on ignore. He's a reminder to us all that taking a tiny minute to think something through, consider the big picture, and also be mindful that being a dick isn't a good look, is not a given, and that some of us need to work on this, hard, every day, or we end up being the NSC equivalent of the village idiot. Odd, indeed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here