Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The next job for Chris

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I'd imagine he is a target for clubs with a reasonable expectation to get out of the Championship.

I'll go for Middlesbrough.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
He would have been ideal for Fulham.

I just said these exact words. They must be kicking themselves.

Derby if Frank comes here.

Otherwise any of the top half championship teams will come knocking.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Don't care to be honest but i hope he finds work very soon though

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Middlesborough after Pulis goes this week

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I hope Forest, because of the clubs near the playoffs but missing out they're the ones I'd most like to see being taken on. Not that I have a massive love for them but better than than the Middlesbroughs and QPRs of this world.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
There will be a queue of clubs knocking on is door - I would love to see him do a job where he is the driving force to change the Racial Inequalities in the Boardrooms and Managers within football but as sure as eggs are eggs he will want to go back into Management

Altered State

Feb 19, 2008
Olney, Bucks
CH has said he doesn't want to be a football manager forever: so maybe this will the time he decides to do something else (he's past 60, as am I, so I know the feeling!).

Whatever is next for Chris, I hope it works out and he's happy and fulfilled.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There will be a queue of clubs knocking on is door - I would love to see him do a job where he is the driving force to change the Racial Inequalities in the Boardrooms and Managers within football but as sure as eggs are eggs he will want to go back into Management

Are we going to be saying bye bye to you on this board?

As you say there is likely to be a queue of Championship clubs, I’ll be surprised if there is one from the PL just yet but come a couple of months into next season, I can definitely see a struggling PL club coming in for him.

He has been a class manager for us and I’m quite upset at the way he has been ousted :down:

I know I wanted change but not like this.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM

please stick around on the board I enjoy your contribution.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here