Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** BHA v Man City ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 8th SEASON !!

BHA v Man City - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Other 3-3

5 years ago
And then, with two minutes left, the visitors' misery was complete as substitute Glenn Murray chested a long ball into Gayle's path for another comprehensive finish.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
BHA 0 Man City 3

Also just wanted to say thank you for running this for another season! I’m sure it must be a lot of work!

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
In a week of shock results, let’s finish off with a 1-1 draw to hand the title to the Scousers...

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
A bore draw 0-0

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Albion have a lot to play for; several are at the last chance saloon after having a poor season (e.g. Jahanbaksh, Andone, Locadia?) and others know they could be about to be replaced (e.g. Stephens, Murray?). Others might already know that this could be their goodbye match (e.g. Dunk, Duffy?), and Chris knows he has one last chance to make a case for keeping his job. Combine this with two better peformances our last times out, and maybe a touch of Citeh jitters and who knows what could happen.

I've seen a lot of arrogance about us on their Blue Moon forum, e.g: "cost of City team = £350m, cost of Brighton = 50p" so sod 'em I say...

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Just get a flipping goal.

Just get a flipping goal. Can't remember what it is like to score.

Ideally 4-0 and Liverpool 4-4.

I think it is up to City. If they press too hard they will make things difficult for themselves: we will just park the bus.

I hope Bruno plays. I will be annoyed with CH if Montoya starts at RB instead of him. I was annoyed in the FA Cup match.

Could Burn get his first action in the EPL? Only outfield player who hasn't.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I think Chelsea were the best team we have played this season. Up to Man City to be better.

Liverpool had a Friend on their side.

Last edited:

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
What team would you play with the object of getting a goal at sometime during the game? Result does not matter so much, despite the bluster.

Palace got no brownie points for mucking up Liverpool five years ago. Just got a reputation as party poopers.

How can City go wrong!? Kicking toward their own fans in the second half would not help their cause.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here