Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Thank you Palace

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
We're safe with 2 games left to play. Haven't you crawled over the line on the last day of the season since you came up?

We've got the players to beat you twice, so I'm happy.

In reality you know nothing about our team or what it needs.

In reality, I’’ve seen enough of you this season to make an honest assessment of your weaknesses.
You’re a poor team who set out not to lose a game, rather than win it.
But if your happy with that, that’s great.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
In reality, I’’ve seen enough of you this season to make an honest assessment of your weaknesses.

You need to give Hodgson some tips, the OAP messed it up twice against us.

Oh and the aggregate scores for the gams were 5-2. Just to remind you, to the Albion. It’s tough, all this defending.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
We saved your sorry arses , that’s all .

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No you haven't. And you're obviously biased.
We did that against City in the FA cup semis, and having lost several games that's what was required away to Wolves and Spurs. It's not what we were doing when our bad run started, we were getting beaten on the break.

You can call us poor if it makes you feel better, but we were good enough to beat you twice :banana:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Should be embarrassed how you limped over the line pinning your hopes on others.
No. Every single season the teams that escape relegation have done so because the teams below them have lost their games. That's how it works you dumb tw@. You've limped over the line in recent years. Every season some teams do. I'm not in any way embarrassed. You're calling us awful now, because we've had a bad run, but you weren't calling us awful after we beat you at home, and you weren't calling us awful after we beat you away.

We've stayed up again, but this time we've done the double over you, so I'm happy. Sorry you don't like that.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We saved your sorry arses , that’s all .
How? By losing against us. Twice?

You're deluded if you think beating Cardiff has saved us, we'd still be ahead of them even if you'd lost.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
The highlight of a truly pathetic season. Anti football if you like. Should be embarrassed how you limped over the line pinning your hopes on others. Awful football team.

What short memories you have in Croydon, it was only 2 years ago when you were statistically the worst team in the whole of the football league. Just to emphasise that, out of 92 clubs in the entire league, for a whole calendar year, you were the worst.

Now, that is embarrassing.

6 points off us whcih you deserved :( we simply didn't turn up & yet you're still in our shadow by a long way :rave:

Attachments

• MIND THE GAP.jpg
    MIND THE GAP.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 204

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
6 points off us whcih you deserved :( we simply didn't turn up & yet you're still in our shadow by a long way :rave:

I see you lot are back after your cowardly hiding after our glorious double over you.

Any chance you can all **** off again? It was so much better on here without you.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south

6 points to remind you. :thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well I’m happy to thank Palace for winning yesterday, meant we could actually look like a team that deserves to be in the PL today. It would have been a very different game if they’d lost

I enjoyed watching Palace win yesterday (got a bit nerve racking at times) and I really enjoyed watching the Albion ruin Arsenal’s CL charge

Thank you Palace :smile:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I don't actually think Palarse saved us, if we hadn't taken points from early games like West Ham, Wolverhampton, WW and Crystal Palace twice, we wouldn't have been safe...simples..

No, you are wrong. Points are not awarded for regular matches. They are awarded only for our games against Palace. That's why we were lucky to stay up, and should be thankful to Palace.

??? :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here