Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How others now view us.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
We are identical to pulis stoke except instead of hoofing it over halfway line we pass it out before halfway line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are identical to Man City, except we lose and draw game after game rather than win or draw game after game...

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I'm sure TB will be over the moon with your wish ..... given he'll be funding the club again if we drop.

I don’t wish us down either but, saying, like others that, playing like we are is just embarrassing. We stuff Newcastle at St. James’ but turn into shit when we play the at home...we lose to CARDIFF twice and made Foddersfield look like Barcelona and get hammered by pissing Bournemouth. We don’t deserve to stay up at the moment. I’m ashamed of us and the dross we’re we’re dishing up just now.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I really like Jake, but unless these players of Norwich are as talented as the bunch at Wolves, Norwich are either going to end up like Fulham or us within two years of being in the PL (or less).

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's a naive, stupid tweet from Humphrey who really should know better about the difference in approach in the 2 divisions. Ask Fulham.
Or Huddersfield. Oh how exciting they were.

Norwich will be full of confidence, and may do well to start with, but they'll struggle to keep playing this expansive, exciting football he talks of, unless they invest heavily. We were playing pretty exciting football when we were stuffing Norwich 5 - 0.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Is second season syndrome still a thing?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I’ve given up wanting us to survive. After getting our arses handed to us by Bournemouth..yes..BOURNEMOUTH...I decided I’d rather be battering Derby, Leeds and Villa than getting arse raped by everyone except Palace and Manchester Untied.
That's fine, but are you going to donate £20m a year to the club to allow us to be battering Derby? I too am perfectly happy with decent Championship football, but it's not sustainable. PL football is.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
So many posters ,” I’m embarrassed “ “ I’m ashamed “ . You must all have pretty low embarrassment thresholds, we are in this division because we deserve to be, we are 4 points clear of the relegation places, and will now , probably stay up.

Next season will be similar, if not worse, we are a lower Premier League team, and that is not going to change anytime soon. I know a Norwich STH quite well, he told me when they were relegated last time how they would tear up the Championship. That lasted until we gave them a 5-0 spanking at the Amex, he now tells me , they will finish top half next season, we’ll see.

He also told me CH would never get us promoted.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
He lives near Norwich and is a fan of his local team

They overspent last time so may well take a sensible approach to their £120m promotion windfall

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I’ve given up wanting us to survive. After getting our arses handed to us by Bournemouth..yes..BOURNEMOUTH...I decided I’d rather be battering Derby, Leeds and Villa than getting arse raped by everyone except Palace and Manchester Untied.

And except Wolves ( media darlings) West Ham, (tax payer funded squatters) Newcastle, (with the bestest manager in the world), and Huddersfield ( admittedly, no great achievement)

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
So many posters ,” I’m embarrassed “ “ I’m ashamed “ . You must all have pretty low embarrassment thresholds, we are in this division because we deserve to be, we are 4 points clear of the relegation places, and will now , probably stay up.

This!

I have never been embarrassed of the club or the players.
Frustrated! Sure I have been frustrated lots of times.
I was bloody angry at half time yesterday and full time against Cardiff.
But never embarrassed.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So many posters ,” I’m embarrassed “ “ I’m ashamed “ . You must all have pretty low embarrassment thresholds
This! What are you all, ****ing children? You're actually personally embarrassed because your team are struggling at football at the moment? Jesus wept, grow a ****ing pair.

Next season will be similar, if not worse
Well I hope you're wrong there, but I'm certainly not going to be embarrassed if you're not.
I know a Norwich STH quite well, he told me when they were relegated last time how they would tear up the Championship. That lasted until we gave them a 5-0 spanking at the Amex, he now tells me , they will finish top half next season, we’ll see.

He also told me CH would never get us promoted.
He's a tw@.

goldstoneseagull

Aug 9, 2017
Humphrey is a TV presenter who thinks he has developed an understanding of football because he sits next to sub standard pundits on BT.

Norwich's line up yesterday was-

Krul
Aarons
Zimmermann
Godfrey
Lewis
McLean
Vrancic
Buendía
Stiepermann
Hernández
Pukki

Hmm, it looks like a whole load of home-grown talents in that starting line up Jake. He also seems to forget everyone was in awe of Fulham's "expansive, exciting, ambitious" style of football last season in the Championship. That worked out well.

Bear in mind he is also biased, wiki says his home town is Norwich. Granted, as a paid tv pundit, you'd expect a little more objectivity...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here