Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So - what have YOU done to cause all this?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
After the Everton win at the end of last year the ultra critical bloke who sits next to me said "oh my god i think we're gonna stay up". I agreed with him. I think we were 10th or 11th then. How did we get to this in less than 4 months?

I said something similar.

I think I said, “that’s a mark of how far this club has come. Beating teams like Everton and coming quite comfortable.”

With that in mind, I hope CH is reminding the players that they can do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Looked at the home game run-in ( Watford, Burnley, Huddersfield, Saints, Bourmth, Cardiff and Newcastle ) and said to friends..." I can see 4 wins from those games "

Clearly the players did too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
No doubt Andy Naylor will explain what the fans have done wrong.

Exactly. His 'analysis' in the paper the other day about our situation read more like a foundation GCSE English paper than anything. Literally NO analysis in the paper whatsoever and pointed out glaringly obvious issues and used no statistics whatsoever to support his 'analysis'.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Nothing by me personally - but I blame [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] If he hadn't added that bloody 'Euro' tracker into the 'Staying Up' tracker we'd have been fine!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
It could be that massive dump I did in the away dressing room a few years ago.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Whilst I was worried at the prospect of Spurs, Arsenal, Wolves and Man City matches, I kept telling anyone who cared to listen that we would be absolutely fine because we'd easily win our homes matches against Bournemouth and Cardiff :facepalm:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
After the Everton game, chatting about it to my taxi driver, I said we're staying up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here