Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Can’t wait!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Pleeeease no balloons, or clackers, or streamers, or opera singers. What we really need to do is treat this in the same way we would do for any other game. With us fans in full voice and right behind the boys of course.

I’ll add in a couple of flags and wave my scarf like a loon. Thanks for the tip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Got to say that I cannot wait for tonight. It’s the most I’ve been up for a game since we got promoted. Maybe it’s the stirrings of the thrill of REALLY needing to get a win? I used to get it regularly during certain periods of the past (96-97 springs to mind; even Slade’s miracle run in) ... but it hasn’t been there for a while.
Let’s hope they don’t let us down.

I'm with you on this one. Instead of the season petering out with a series of fairly meaningless matches with mid table mediocrity assured, we've got an evening of existential high drama to look foward to, albeit with some trepidation. Nights like these are why we go to football. Well I do, anyway.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Big game tonight.
In no way comparable with Hereford or Wigan.
But big, nevertheless.

By 9.45, I whole-heartedly believe we'll be safe from relegation.

I really hope you're right.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Can't wait for this evening, we really need to get the Amex rocking. Its the biggest game we've had in the Premier League so far...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What IF they score first. Christ knows what the reaction will be.

Agreed, but it depends on how we are playing. If we are undone by quality football having been in the game it will be very different from some brain freeze error or fumble by Ryan having been outplayed and outfought.

Hope not to find out!

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Pleeeease no balloons, or clackers, or streamers, or opera singers. What we really need to do is treat this in the same way we would do for any other game. With us fans in full voice and right behind the boys of course.

Yeah, each to their own, but tonight doesnt really feel like a night for balloons etc, especially after Saturday... I think it will be rocking though, at least to begin with. Fingers crossed we put in a performance on the pitch. I dread going behind deservedly (as opposed to it being against the run of play/unlucky goal etc) ... It could turn hostile very quickly.

Matches like tonight are part of what football is all about, though. I'd rather not be in the position of course, but it's exciting at least

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here