Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Oh fck off...you've had my answer and I need to get on with some work. My staff think I am in my office doing something really important not garbling on about bloody Brexit.

Funny how nobody wants to give a straight answer to that.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Oh fck off...you've had my answer and I need to get on with some work. My staff think I am in my office doing something really important not garbling on about bloody Brexit.

:lolol:

Let’s hope it’s not anything important which will be compromised by rage eh?

Twenty minutes later and he's still online, so not that important.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Twenty minutes later and he's still online, so not that important.

:lolol:

Maybe he’s taking another break from the open heart surgery he’s conducting?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
[MENTION=17103]Mo Gosfield[/MENTION]

Totally owned.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Arrogant reply from someone who clearly doesn't run their own small business. Happy to see small businesses find themselves even less competitive than before are we?

With respect, how do you know what I do for a living?

Seeing as you are struggling with the negatives of staying in, what are the positives for business of leaving for small business? Any extra trade opportunities? Lower material costs? Better access to human resources?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
"neither side should be allowed to feel humiliated".

Tusk, ever the polite diplomat.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I never knew what he looked like. He’s a bit of a mess isn’t he?

He needs to be a Peter Oborne and just tell the truth, he got conned too.

There is so much else going on that isn't being addressed and Brexit is just the biggest waste of time and money, to achieve what advantage for our citizens??/

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The only thing I have found that seems to unite all those that voted leave, is the inability to answer a simple question.
You're doing yourself no favours with the repetitive insults. I won't follow your lead by putting all remainers into the same bucket.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You're doing yourself no favours with the repetitive insults. I won't follow your lead by putting all remainers into the same bucket.

Where was [MENTION=396]WATFORD zero[/MENTION] insulting in that quote?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/apr/09/brexit-medicine-shortages-pharmacies-england

Someone very close to me uses Naproxin and is in tremendous pain without it. This is why people get annoyed when Brexiteers call "Project Fear". This is real. Despite the DHSC saying "nothing to do with Brexit".

Honestly this is the one thing that really angers me.

Anyone informed about the potentially hellish medical implications for many innocent people and still supporting No Deal Brexit is an evil, evil c***.

Last edited:

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
Curious to know if anyone here is involved in EU ETS, whether that's the reporting or the trading side.

How have your company prepared for Friday? I'm only the periphery of reporting emissions but we've just got an email from a regional director about a full blown panic over Friday. My company's an international one with a heavy presence in Europe, so I'm astounded the big wigs have allowed the UK operations to have sleepwalked towards Friday with nothing in place with reporting what our situation will be on Friday.

EDIT: We will not be insinulated from a no deal given the manufacturing sector is in a technical recession right now. So it is a big worry.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Curious to know if anyone here is involved in EU ETS, whether that's the reporting or the trading side.

How have your company prepared for Friday? I'm only the periphery of reporting emissions but we've just got an email from a regional director about a full blown panic over Friday. My company's an international one with a heavy presence in Europe, so I'm astounded the big wigs have allowed the UK operations to have sleepwalked towards Friday with nothing in place with reporting what our situation will be on Friday.

EDIT: We will not be insinulated from a no deal given the manufacturing sector is in a technical recession right now. So it is a big worry.

Yo must have this wrong. Leave voters have assured us there is no recession anywhere.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here