Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The best team won today but...

No. We fizzled out of the match big time. City were saving themselves for Tuesday night against Tottenham in the Champions League.

They were so poor. What an opportunity wasted.

Yes I agree. There were some moments in the second half when we pressed them higher up the pitch and they started hitting aimless long balls ... but then we retreated back in our half and time elapsed very quickly. We weren’t brave today albeit we were solid

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Proud of the lads we gave it a good go against one of the top teams in Europe

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
All those talented footballers and it was Knocky who got Man of the Match.

Had a couple of City fans following me and my friends as we made our way down from the stadium...they genuinely believed that Knocky didn't deserve it. Clueless morons.

Very proud of the team today. Only the one chance where we could/should have scored (props to Laporte for his defending) but we did very very well. No-one embarrassed themselves out there.

Also: Anyone spot the trouble outside shortly afterwards? Walked past it but didn't know if it escalated from handbags, even with a load of the rozzers rushing towards it.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Well I for one had a great day out. My ticket never arrived but thanks to Mark and Kath who gave me one of theirs I was able to go.

Thought it was an excellent performance against arguably one of the best teams in Europe. I did fear a mauling after the early goal but was impressed how we gave it a go and even managed a shot on target near the end. Not sure about the red/yellow card debate and will need to see it again on TV but I thought we matched them pretty well. If we can find that elusive attacking midfielder and a decent striker for next season I do feel we can improve. Tactics will need to change to be more offensive but I wasn't expecting us to do this today as we'd probably been torn apart.

Feeling proud of the lads tonight and proud of 2 fans who came to my rescue regarding the ticket issue. Roll on Saturday and 3points vs Bournemouth.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Gave it a decent go in the 2nd half. Now let's take this and get 4 to 6 pts in next 2 games.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Cheated Swansea due to no VAR in the quarter final, VAR cheated us in the semi final, top 6 clubs will clearly always get the decisions even with VAR

[tweet]1114577312643551232[/tweet]

Yeah

worse than Duffy's against Palace.
Ali clearly isn't a diving muppet looking to get players sent off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here