Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Jobs you would never do

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Pumping up stat bore's bike tyres.

The amount of use they must get, doing all his shopping,keeping the supply of his job going, getting to Albion games, going to Wembley, they must be constantly as flat as his threads on here are.

I'd have to be behind the bore though, on my own bike, then the Tsiolkovsky rocket equation comes into it.

I'd rather be serving fries whilst giving out parking tickets.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
What jobs would you never do even if you were desperate?

Litter warden and Traffic Warden
Just been reading Argus website and the council from Monday will be introducing a fleet of new litter police

Have a walk in one of our parks on a monday morning after a sunny weekend or even better, take a drive from Patcham to Lewes on the A27 and concentrate on how the verges look. ANYONE caught dropping litter should receive the maximum fine possible. The more "little police" we have, the better. F***ing disgusting.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
V
Police because I'm not a ****.

So, in your opinion all police officers are *****?
I’m sure our own Edna Krabappel will be thrilled to see that.
Since 1945 more than 250 police officers have been shot in the line of duty, protecting the public ( including you), were they all *****?
You might not consider yourself to be a ****, but, with that post, you strike me as being a bit of a wanker.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
V

Since 1945 more than 250 police officers have been shot in the line of duty, protecting the public ( including you), were they all *****?
You might not consider yourself to be a ****, but, with that post, you strike me as being a bit of a wanker.
I can live with that.

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
V

Well said Sams Dad, could not agree more.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Bus driver. I'd end up twatting someone.

You'd be fine if you had a nice conductor :wink:

otb.jpg

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
A teacher.- all that stress and red tape from Offgem. Peanuts money too (£30k) Saying this as my other half is a teacher and is thinking of changing career.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I couldn't work in a care home where elderly people who couldn't take care of themselves are sent whilst waiting to die.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Doesn’t bear thinking of .... hopping into an RSJ reinforced bed with a tangerine coloured ton of lard. Yuk.

Yes but at least you could let him have his nuptuals without actually noticing (*cough* tiny hands *cough) :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here