Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final ***About 200 LEFT ON SALE***

When will we sell out

• Monday 25th (bronze members with 65 points)

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Tuesday 26th (all bronze members)

Votes: 25 6.9%
  • Wednesday 27th (extra 2 tickets for STH)

Votes: 97 26.6%
  • Thursday 28th (extra 2 tickets for bronze)

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • After Friday 29th and a general sale

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • It won’t sell out

Votes: 50 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Preparing for the rest of the families tickets as 2pm approaches and I have a question.....

Is it easy to mingle on the concourse with those in other blocks? I'm talking about the same tier and just with Albion fans. In other words, is the whole concourse completely open?

When I've been before it has been very easy if you're on the same level. Their is a wide circular concourse that goes all the way round and gets divided up for the different club's fans.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
When I've been before it has been very easy if you're on the same level. Their is a wide circular concourse that goes all the way round and gets divided up for the different club's fans.

My experience also. One of the good features of Wembley.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Lovely stuff.

I really think there will be a good number left by Monday. Will only really shift the last lot once the STH+2s kick in.[/QUOTE

I really hope so! I’m a glass half empty type of bloke by my nature and am counting down the minutes until 9am on Monday :albion2:

23339 left as of 0745 this morning. Maybe some of the 5,000 that was initially held back have been released? If not, then it means we have still only shifted just over 5500.

The bands released so far would include folk who have been STH’s since the start of the Amex era or those who have joined 2-3 years ago but do a fair few away games / home cup games.

The next band that will be released in an hour will include season ticket holders who have been at the Amex since day one but hardly ever (or never) do an away game. I think this is actually the largest group of STH’s we have. When you bear in mind that a typical group of say 4 people may have a couple of travel and a couple who don’t and that those that do travel (and could have already bought) are likely waiting to they can all book together, then i think the upcoming window will be the busiest.

Overall, altough I was one who predicted these would not sell out during the club annouced bands, I feel that sales are at this time worse than that. Here’s hoping they fly out the door over the weekend.

Either way, those without season tickets or those awating a season ticket friend to secure their seat really should not have anything to worry about this time.

Good discussion from our opponents on this fixutre too, with a heavy emphasis on how many they will sell. A lot over there are not expecting a sell out. They do have a lot on their plate at the moment!

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/fa-cup-sf-city-v-brighton-sat-6-apr-17-30.339426/page-93

Last edited:

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
23339 left as of 0745 this morning. Maybe some of the 5,000 that was initially held back have been released? If not, then it means we have still only shifted just over 5500.

The bands released so far would include folk who have been STH’s since the start of the Amex era or those who have joined 2-3 years ago but do a fair few away games / home cup games.

The next band that will be released in an hour will include season ticket holders who have been at the Amex since day one but hardly ever (or never) do an away game. I think this is actually the largest group of STH’s we have. When you bear in mind that a typical group of say 4 people may have a couple of travel and a couple who don’t and that those that do travel (and could have already bought) are likely waiting to they can all book together, then i think the upcoming window will be the busiest.

Overall, altough I was one who predicted these would not sell out during the club annouced bands, I feel that sales are at this time worse than that. Here’s hoping they fly out the door over the weekend.

Either way, those without season tickets or those awating a season ticket friend to secure their seat really should not have anything to worry about this time.

I'm expecting an avalanche today.

I'm on 369 points, but I've had to wait until 9am today as some of the people I'm going with haven't done away games. There could well be many others who are waiting for later windows.

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
I'm expecting an avalanche today.

I'm on 369 points, but I've had to wait until 9am today as some of the people I'm going with haven't done away games. There could well be many others who are waiting for later windows.

I’m in the same boat! 4 of my group of 8 have enough, so we have had to wait until 9am to get them all today...

I suspect a lot will be in the same boat

el punal

I think you’re being slightly pessimistic in your views. This whole ticket scenario is completely different to a normal away game where the allocation is 3,000 and all the fans are in one section, and therefore, the priority is get a ticket ASAP before they run out.

Here the situation is we have an allocation of 33,000 plus. This is an occasion where many fans want to be with friends and family. So if you have first dibs on a ticket and your friends don’t then you more likely to hang back until you can get a group booking altogether. This procedure happened with me yesterday, fortunately I was able to use my wife’s ST on the second round of ticket release and got two seats together.

I predict that we will sell out comfortably albeit over a longer period, and that we’ll have more fans on the big day than City.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here