Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
To those that went on Saturday - were the HF really, really scary and intimidating?

Apart from the distant but incessant thudding of their drum, and the occasional pitiful droning of their only 'song', I was almost entirely underwhelmed by their performance.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
To those that went on Saturday - were the HF really, really scary and intimidating?
"Where'sssss your famous atmosphere?"
"Where's your famous atmosphere?"

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Only time i've ever been intimidated is at the old Den and Cardiff's old ground. Thinking about it i wouldn't even use the word intimidated more like on edge

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Only time i've ever been intimidated is at the old Den and Cardiff's old ground. Thinking about it i wouldn't even use the word intimidated more like on edge
There speaks a man who's never sat down for a full English with Ernest.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The most intimidating stadium I’ve ever been to is the Amex , you’ve just done a FFS Dale play it forward and you turn round to see those beady unforgiving eyes of the we want silence here supporters , it’s scary in many ways .

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Not that I was there but if you watch that video then it's quite apparent that they're about as scary and intimidating as this....

And they keep their little flags and stuff in a cupboard. Awwww.
a31126fcfa672f6fed09f550cb0deb54.jpg
11e0ea5cd008786b869bde17cd72e23e.jpg

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Just goes to prove what we've always known about them - scum of the highest order

Yup. There are forms of pondlife that consider those nimrods an inferior species.

I was tempted to ask whether the chairman was made of this, but what's the point he wouldn't act.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Sure a few of the usual saddos from up the road that infest this place will be here in a minute to defend the actions of the best fans in the league.......

92965a15ff6182b53332ce477f031fdb.jpg

theboybilly

No so much intimidating but Boro away on The Complete And Utter Shyster Day was the best atmosphere I can remember away from home for a long time. The home fans were really on it. Far far louder than Palace

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here