Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion v Swansea, match REPORT [With Art]

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Bit late, but yeah. Click here.. http://www.northstandchat.com/content.php?726-Albion-4-1-Swansea-City-24-02-2018

Massive, massive game at the Amex. Swansea City in town, for a bona-fide six-pointer. The Swans’ revival under Carlos Carvalhal such, that from looking utterly doomed a month back, a win here would take them above the Albion. The Albion themselves in decent form though – after a mini-run of good results – and justifiably confident. There’s a potential fly in the Amex ointment though, in the smug, balding shape of referee, Mr M Dean. It’s Look-at-me-Mike’s first appointment for an Albion home game, since that horrific day at The Riverside. Let’s not go there. With Mike in charge, form, class, momentum – it’s all out the window – anything could happen.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Great work, although - sorry - it was an OG from Dunk. The shot was going wide and he diverted it in. Doesn't take anything away from another imperious performance for LD for me though.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I've read it now. Great again. Although it was Gross that was dummied by Ki before his well-saved effort, which:
-- might affect the explanation you gave about Dean in that move's build-up
-- suggests that you've got Gross-tinted spectacles; I have too, terrific player, but I like Propper too who was wrongly accused of being sold the dummy -- what he can be accused of, however, is dire long-range shooting for the Albion: sort it out Davy.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
I've read it now. Great again. Although it was Gross that was dummied by Ki before his well-saved effort, which:
-- might affect the explanation you gave about Dean in that move's build-up
-- suggests that you've got Gross-tinted spectacles; I have too, terrific player, but I like Propper too who was wrongly accused of being sold the dummy -- what he can be accused of, however, is dire long-range shooting for the Albion: sort it out Davy.

I love Davy. He's quite possibly the best centre midfielder outside the top 6 of the premier league.

Apologies if I've got that about face. If Pascal was sold the dummy (and I'm sure you're right) then it was probably Davy that was flattened.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
[MENTION=2647]gripper stebson[/MENTION]....your search maybe over.
[MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] suggested me on [MENTION=2647]gripper stebson[/MENTION] thread :jester:

I'm sure I'd be far cheaper than the alternative suggestions, though the end results might possibly be very slightly less polished...

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I love Davy. He's quite possibly the best centre midfielder outside the top 6 of the premier league.

Apologies if I've got that about face. If Pascal was sold the dummy (and I'm sure you're right) then it was probably Davy that was flattened.

I'm a big fan too, but he'll have to start scoring goals and improving his long-range shooting in order for me to regard him that highly.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
I'm a big fan too, but he'll have to start scoring goals and improving his long-range shooting in order for me to regard him that highly.

No arguments - and it goes for all three: Davy, Stephens and King Beram - all great players, none of them can shoot for shit (Stephens the 'best' of the three).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here