Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Time for a Hughton to step down

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
I know him personally and he us not a palace fan..very far from it.

Just smacked as a ban for mindless drivel when the brexit thread is full of all complete ****whittery.

Still it's their board.

Just seems a bit petty really.

It goes without saying that the brexit thread is going to full of ****whittery, everyone knows it. [MENTION=1517]junior[/MENTION] just comes up with tedious shit which for some reason he gets off on, but pisses the vast majority of the rest of us off. Funny once, raises a rye smile the second time, after that it just tedious. Why waste the effort ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
It goes without saying that the brexit thread is going to full of ****whittery, everyone knows it. [MENTION=1517]junior[/MENTION] just comes up with tedious shit which for some reason he gets off on, but pisses the vast majority of the rest of us off. Funny once, raises a rye smile the second time, after that it just tedious. Why waste the effort ...

If you don't like it ignore it

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

Bit like Ernest then?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
To be fair mods it's an embarrassment that this is left on the timeline, shirley we should just delete it? Yes freedom of speech, right to express an opinion but something so clearly inflammatory serves no purpose and makes us look like mugs, delete it!

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Absolutely 100% no. 100% troll

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
junior has a right to an opinion, right or wrong. The idiots that abuse his comments are just that. If you have nothing decent to say just don't message back.

Personally disagree because, as has been said, Hughton has every right to prove himself at our club. We certainly can be to defensive but I haven't witnessed it this week in our two games. We were unlucky today, Foster was by far the man of the match. Happy to grab a point, bottom three still look nailed on, so not unhappy.

Yes, fair point. Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

However then he wrote this:
Someone who can put a team out that will play positive football. Curbishley or Megson would be a good shout.

So clearly he IS just a troll. No one can be that stupid. No one. Let him (and us) have a little break.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Could you perhaps say what's wrong with him?

Ovid is better placed than I to comment, since he knows him. From an outside perspective, I’d say that he’s a troll. I honestly don’t know the last time (if ever?) he posted something that wasn’t trolling. That’s simply not true for Ernest, who does from time to time post something serious/honest. Also, Ernest occasionally makes me smile; Junior never has. :shrug:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
junior has a right to an opinion, right or wrong.
An opinion is one thing, but does he have the right to troll the board constantly? Given that the mods have banned him for it, I guess the answer is no, he doesn't.

Ovid is better placed than I to comment, since he knows him. From an outside perspective, I’d say that he’s a troll.
Indeed.
I honestly don’t know the last time (if ever?) he posted something that wasn’t trolling. That’s simply not true for Ernest, who does from time to time post something serious/honest. Also, Ernest occasionally makes me smile; Junior never has. :shrug:
I don't see Ernest as a troll at all. Maybe he does with politics, I don't know, but that doesn't really matter since we have such a broad spectrum of political views here anyway. However, we don't have such a broad spectrum of views on the greatest football team. We're Brighton fans and if a game doesn't go our way it's understandable if some of us are in a shitty mood, and the last thing we need is someone trolling about our club. That's off limits.

AlastairWatts

Nov 1, 2009
High Wycombe
He's wrong generally but right in one thing: CH's obvious plan is to go for 40 points and then presumably relax. Wouldn't you for the kind of money he's on? I keep hoping that once we get there (?) we might see some adventurous attacking football. And suggesting replacing him with loser Pardew or that clown Hughes is nonsense. In my book they'd both struggle to run a decent sized car wash.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here