Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] NSC Poster of The Year

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
For many it is a Christmas card list.
For others it is recognition of someone who shares their politics.
For [MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION] it is a memory test of NSC usernames :drink:

Bollocks. I forgot you :facepalm:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Picking out your favourite poster is a nice gesture, and us losers don't need to come first so we're cool with that. But christ, listing half the ****ing board is a real kick in the teeth to the rest of us.

As you are the resident pedant I'm surprised to find your maths skills are little more than wild guesswork.....:rolleyes:

It's too late now.

Oh, for goodness' sake. :facepalm:

:kiss::thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Given the length of your list, perhaps that is the greater honour?

I still haven't got over your posting (it may have been on the old mailing list - it was certainly at least 15 years ago) that your aspiration for the Albion was solid Championship, and that you would rather we not associate ourselves with premier league tomfoolery. Oh yes. I have a very long memory :rolleyes:punk::lolol:

ps AND you called me 'hoity toity'. :eek::lolol:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
I still haven't got over your posting (it may have been on the old mailing list - it was certainly at least 15 years ago) that your aspiration for the Albion was solid Championship, and that you would rather we not associate ourselves with premier league tomfoolery. Oh yes. I have a very long memory :rolleyes:punk::lolol:

ps AND you called me 'hoity toity'. :eek::lolol:

And I was absolutely right. We did not have the finance to compete in the Premier League back then. It would have killed the club a la Portsmouth. And you can be a little hoity toity.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And I was absolutely right. We did not have the finance to compete in the Premier League back then. It would have killed the club a la Portsmouth. And you can be a little hoity toity.

:bowdown:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Picking out your favourite poster is a nice gesture, and us losers don't need to come first so we're cool with that. But christ, listing half the ****ing board is a real kick in the teeth to the rest of us.

LOL, as well as wasting 15 seconds of life reading it we'll never get back.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Well, I'm voting for [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] Also any right winger who pisses me off. It wouldn't be the same if there weren't a few bun fights.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
The way you disappeared for a week afterwards when it was pointed out, must have added to the 'wind-up'.

And then made no mention of your 'wind-up' when you did come back until it was pointed out to you a number of times weeks later and you couldn't keep on ignoring it.

You do like to put a lot of effort into your 'wind-ups', don't you ???

Of course i do, everyone should put a little bit of effort into a fishing expedition
Seem to remember i was abroad after that, probably enjoying the company of my family. I usually dont seem to have time for internet stuff when away with loved ones.
Thanks for playing and being gullible :thumbsup:

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Is there some sort of analysis of "thumbs" that could be done to reach the decision on who is NSC's favourite poster? Likewise for the most appearances on someone elses ignore list.
I reckon Enrest could feature high up in both categories.

Might be a load of perpendicular wristed serial thumbers simply thumbing the diddly out of each other though
an "who has the most people on ignore" list might be amusing..... [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The way you disappeared for a week afterwards when it was pointed out, must have added to the 'wind-up'.

And then made no mention of your 'wind-up' when you did come back until it was pointed out to you a number of times weeks later and you couldn't keep on ignoring it.

You do like to put a lot of effort into your 'wind-ups', don't you ???

Of course i do, everyone should put a little bit of effort into a fishing expedition
Seem to remember i was abroad after that, probably enjoying the company of my family. I usually dont seem to have time for internet stuff when away with loved ones.
Thanks for playing and being gullible :thumbsup:

Odd that you didn't mention this wind up when this was repeatedly brought up on the Brexit thread though. Or that you can't tell [MENTION=22296]W.C.[/MENTION] how you did it.

I know. Thanks for playing....... :rolleyes:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I thought you where a moderator?

*were

and I am. Which means it's probably a good idea that I know if people are undertaking elaborate trolling missions involving p**n. Because that might push the boundaries of what's allowed.......

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here