Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Love Island 2019 - official NSC thread

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Fair play to Amy, she’s doing well. She seems a very genuine girl who is being herself and therefore comes across very well. Most of the others appear to be hideously high maintenance.

Agree with [MENTION=118]Hiney[/MENTION] and his comments about Tommy Fury. What. A. Specimen. :drool:
She’s making a meal out of the Lucie friendship thing apart from that doing well.

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
She’s making a meal out of the Lucie friendship thing apart from that doing well.

That’s an understatement...she’s been on a very malicious campaign to turn all the other girls (and guys) against Lucie (the only likeable/rational/down to Earth islander) because she dared to find herself involved with a guy as well; on game show solely designed to engineer relations between them all. She’s been lucky enough to have a free ride in many respects because Curtis gave in to Amy early on and has remained loyal while everyone else in there has been fighting for each other’s attention, and yet she still managed to create completely unfair, irrational tension. (A la Regina George) She is being a bit of a brat if she thinks she is the only one entitled to couple up with a guy on ‘love island!’ [emoji849] ...I think poor Curtis has been incredibly patient. He’s a very mature young lad. Amy will do well to hang on to him

Last edited:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
That’s an understatement...she’s been on a very malicious campaign to turn all the other girls (and guys) against Lucie (the only likeable/rational/down to Earth islander) because she dared to find herself involved with a guy as well; on game show solely designed to engineer relations between them all. She’s been lucky enough to have a free ride in many respects because Curtis gave in to Amy early on and has remained loyal while everyone else in there has been fighting for each other’s attention, and yet she still managed to create completely unfair, irrational tension. (A la Regina George) She is being a bit of a brat if she thinks she is the only one entitled to couple up with a guy on ‘love island!’ [emoji849] ...I think poor Curtis has been incredibly patient. He’s a very mature young lad. Amy will do well to hang on to him
Yeah I was being tactful :lolol:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
How anyone thinks they will ultimately come off looking good on these type of shows is a mystery. The producers have narratives mapped out and they lure conetstants to make idiots of themselves. Which is easy to do becaus ethe people who go on these things are vain dunderheads who are easy to manipulate. But I suppose if you're willing to go on national telly and compete to get laid, you deserve what comes your way.

Last edited:

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district

You had me at 'hello' Nathaniel.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Yeh but is there a pic of Lucie in a BHA shirt? :lol:

I think you’ve been a bit harsh there - they both did things a little wrong to fall out & Amy is clearly emotional and Lucie went OTT with the food throwing thing. Got to remember how this programme is edited too. I actually think Amy has been fantastic. There aren’t many in there doing things to piss me off at the moment. The worst thing done was the laughing on the balcony from Molly / Anna(?) and Amber - that was cringe and childish to say the least.

Maura and Lucie the hottest girls for me - Curtis coming across really well.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010

Define and clarify a malicious campaign when you see 40 mins edited highlights of roughly 18 hours filming each day?

Please read the statement from this morning on Amy’s Instagram account, amyhartxo

I’ve sent you my mobile via pm if you wish to discuss it further.

Harty

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Define and clarify a malicious campaign when you see 40 mins edited highlights of roughly 18 hours filming each day?

Please read the statement from this morning on Amy’s Instagram account, amyhartxo

Harty

Come on now Harty, play fair. Surely viewers of this show have got a right to their individual opinions on what they're watching. Granted, it may not fit in with your narrative but that's the way these shows work.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Harty

I saw you on the aftersun programme Harty :lol:

What I want to know is how big a BHA fan is she and does she go to games?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
How anyone thinks they will ultimately come off looking good on these type of shows is a mystery. The producers have narratives mapped out and they lure conetstants to make idiots of themselves. Which is easy to do becaus ethe people who go on these things are vain dunderheads who are easy to manipulate. But I suppose if you're willing to go on national telly and compete to get laid, you deserve what comes your way.

Normally over £1m+ in future deals if you do OK?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Normally over £1m+ in future deals if you do OK?

Really? I can’t believe chugging around provincial night clubs doing personal appearances for a year until the next series arrives (and someone new comes along) pays that much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here