Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wolves Fans

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Thought the home support from a noise perspective was very impressive yesterday.

Different sides of the ground all singing together, something we can only dream of [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Thought the home support from a noise perspective was very impressive yesterday.

Different sides of the ground all singing together, something we can only dream of [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. They made a hell of a noise. Impressive. The ones I chatted to after the game were decent sorts too.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
They were great that day. Although they did tear into their own players. That was the day one of the Wolves players chucked his shirt into the crowd only to get it thrown back ... now, that made me laugh

:lolol:

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
This is all a little silly as the Wolves fans I have encountered were all decent enough...And I have met more than enough Albion fans who are a knobs...In fact I often try to avoid our own fans!

The Wolves fans I spoke to after match yesterday fully understood why we turned-up and suffocated the life out of the game, considering our precarious position. They were also very much in favour of us staying-up over Cardiff as they hate Warnock following the incidents last season.

Oh and further to add, I thought Molineux was the best home atmosphere I have experienced since we were promoted to the Premier League...Especially compared to our last away game at Stamford Bridge where the Chelsea fans just sat there in silence.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
This is all a little silly as the Wolves fans I have encountered were all decent enough...And I have met more than enough Albion fans who are a knobs...In fact I often try to avoid our own fans!

The Wolves fans I spoke to after match yesterday fully understood why we turned-up and suffocated the life out of the game, considering our precarious position. They were also very much in favour of us staying-up over Cardiff as they hate Warnock following the incidents last season.

Oh and further to add, I thought Molineux was the best home atmosphere I have experienced since we were promoted to the Premier League...Especially compared to our last away game at Stamford Bridge where the Chelsea fans just sat there in silence.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Have we met?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Many years ago I met some Wolves fans in a pub in Brighton. It was my mates stag night and they were partying after being relegated. Good bunch of lads.

Sent from my SM-J330F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here