Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Seagull Travel Loyalty Points

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
I've recently noticed that Seagull Travel ticket booking pages say that they give loyalty points for booking with them. As it's at a rate of 1 point per £ spent (eg, £23 for Spurs travel gives 23 points), I was assuming that's not Club loyalty points, and I can't find any clarification on the EventTravel website. Does anybody who uses Seagull travel know anything about these loyalty points?

Jovis

Mar 30, 2012
I've recently noticed that Seagull Travel ticket booking pages say that they give loyalty points for booking with them. As it's at a rate of 1 point per £ spent (eg, £23 for Spurs travel gives 23 points), I was assuming that's not Club loyalty points, and I can't find any clarification on the EventTravel website. Does anybody who uses Seagull travel know anything about these loyalty points?

They just give you discount on future travel bookings. When you book your next trip you should get the option to redeem the points you have gained against the purchase.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The points are connected to Seagull Travel away service.
As you say awarded by cost of travel booked and are available to use on future booking.
Obviously not too generous but over a season you could probably save about £7.50 off the final away coach booking.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
On the subject of points, I got a measly 5 STH points for making the effort to go to Wembley - yet got 15 STH points for watching us in the cup at the Amex v West Brom?

I'd have gone no matter what, but I don't see how watching WBA at home is three times more 'loyal' than watching our lads run out at Wembley... ???

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
On the subject of points, I got a measly 5 STH points for making the effort to go to Wembley - yet got 15 STH points for watching us in the cup at the Amex v West Brom?

I'd have gone no matter what, but I don't see how watching WBA at home is three times more 'loyal' than watching our lads run out at Wembley... ???

Points for home cup matches have always been 15 no matter which opposition. It encourages bums on seats for the home cup matches and unlike away games you have to attend to get the points

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley

‘Loyalty Points’ as I understand it are designed to encourage fans to attend the less attractive fixtures - the ‘reward’ being a better chance to get a ticket for the ‘big matches’.

I imagine that the number of loyalty points being offered for the Wembley semi had little or no bearing on the decision by fans to buy a ticket whereas for the West Brom match it may we’ll have.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

It's because someone didn't think through calling the points "loyalty points".

They would have had much less implied judgement attached to them if they had been called "seagulls points".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here