Hangullton

Jun 13, 2010
Sompting
New shoes anyone? [emoji91]...
87f4d3e0fe742a3c2b0a332879a8b7f3.jpg

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Cool bike [MENTION=2878]Woodchip[/MENTION].

Rare post from [MENTION=16679]Hangullton[/MENTION]. The uber fit swine.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
As promised, and mandatory in this thread, new bike pic
View attachment 105247

That's a nice looking bike.

Future Shock...sorry that I am too late to offer constructive advice...I have tried it, and it feels amazing with no noticeable drop in performance level. Fantastically comfortable and smooth - I wish I'd had it when I cycled the cobbles in Paris-Roubaix.

I haven't got a bike with it - my newest road bike pre-dates it, but if I ever upgrade it is what I yearn for.

I've not heard about this product recall - what's that all about?

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
That's a nice looking bike.

Future Shock...sorry that I am too late to offer constructive advice...I have tried it, and it feels amazing with no noticeable drop in performance level. Fantastically comfortable and smooth - I wish I'd had it when I cycled the cobbles in Paris-Roubaix.

I haven't got a bike with it - my newest road bike pre-dates it, but if I ever upgrade it is what I yearn for.

I've not heard about this product recall - what's that all about?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/road.c...-ruby-diverge-and-sirrus-due-future-shock?amp

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Got my old '94 Rockhopper back from a friend as hes bought a new hybrid - & going to convert it in to a "monster cross" bike (as below). Anyone done the same & have any advice?
Looks like it could be fun for gravel paths & light off road duties...and a lot cheaper than buying a proper gravel bike (Voodoo Limba) like I was thinking of!
Got some spare bars, levers & skinnier tyres etc. sat in the shed doing nothing, so should keep me out the wife's hair for a while at least, while I tinker away...

Attachments

• mx3.JPG
    mx3.JPG
    164.6 KB · Views: 83
  • mx2.JPG
    mx2.JPG
    181.6 KB · Views: 85

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Anyone else excited that the Classics season has now started? 2 x Quickstep victories at the weekend.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Anyone else excited that the Classics season has now started? 2 x Quickstep victories at the weekend.

Great racing at the K-B-K on Sunday - all enjoyed with a beer on the sofa while the family were out! Jungels rode like a beast to take that win, & an impressive 2nd for Doull. I thought Stannard was in with a shout earlier in the afternoon as he looked very strong. Stybar impressed on Saturday as well. The Wolfpack keeps on winning!
Le Samyn today isnt it?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here