Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] ifour 99 songs quiz

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Got it now.

Song name is almost the same as the film it comes from, just drop one word. Dance floor was prominent on the posters for the film.

Now i've got the Trump hat clue, I'm down to just 2 needed, think one is something to do with the candy cane. Still trying to spot the other missing clue from the picture posted earlier in the thread.

Edit - the other is the gun the soldier is holding.(which i've now got)

Say what you see

Pintos

Jul 28, 2005
Oxted
Got it now.

Song name is almost the same as the film it comes from, just drop one word. Dance floor was prominent on the posters for the film.

Now i've got the Trump hat clue, I'm down to just 2 needed, think one is something to do with the candy cane. Still trying to spot the other missing clue from the picture posted earlier in the thread.

Edit - the other is the gun the soldier is holding.(which i've now got)

And 99 - thanks!
You’re very close with candy cane...

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
These might help (and [MENTION=17447]Bakero[/MENTION]'s post a few pages back will help you identify the last clue you are missing hopefully.)

I'm stuck on four:
trumps hat - what is his job
suitcases - there are 7 clues, if you've got all the stickers then the last clue is what you'd use suitcases for
the bomb on the roof - two clues, one you've got the answer for in what you typed, the other is what a bomb might be (think early 2000's pop song)
one other

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I've been out for the morning and come back to Joey and Bakero's hints on the suitcase. Thanks very much. I'm finished now too.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
These might help (and [MENTION=17447]Bakero[/MENTION]'s post a few pages back will help you identify the last clue you are missing hopefully.)

the bomb on the roof - two clues, one you've got the answer for in what you typed, the other is what a bomb might be (think early 2000's pop song)

Nah, I'm stumped on this one, and the other one that I cannot even find

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Turns out I need just one: Trump's box sign.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Come back to this for the first time since I started it and have got to 97/99 (with a bit of help from the clues on here!).

I'm stuck on two that must be bloody obvious but I CANNOT get.

The blue flowers and the days of the week.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Come back to this for the first time since I started it and have got to 97/99 (with a bit of help from the clues on here!).

I'm stuck on two that must be bloody obvious but I CANNOT get.

The blue flowers and the days of the week.

What sort of flowers are they ?
What do 7 days make ?

What is the bomb on the roof ?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
What sort of flowers are they ? I have googled every type of blue flower I can think of.....
What do 7 days make ? I know it's that and I'm still stuck.....

What is the bomb on the roof ? Ah is this relevant to the week?!

Feeling like :wrong: at the moment.

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
What is the bomb on the roof ?

Sorry but I can't help, I'm stuck on that too, I've tried atomic, time, atom and sex (fnurr fnurr)...no use...also the digital clock and the red triangle sticker.

Thanks for all the hints from posters.

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008

Thanks, but I've got "Bomb" (got a yellow dot below the bomb in the picture), there are two bomb related answers.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here