Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Maybe I've just got caught up in the moment, but I think that's one of the best posts I've ever read on NSC.

Has anyone else ever posted on here to say that someone else has commented away from the forum that their posts are great etc? I'm not sure even HB&B has done that.

And yet you can't be surprised that he has.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Looks like an attacking formation really, although would prefer Jose. Propper behind fellow countryman. Interesting. I assume they are used to playing together. Looking forward to see if it works.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Don't you ever get bored of teasing BG? It's boring for the rest of us.
Someone comes on here and says that basically Chris Hughton follows his crap advice, and you want us to keep a straight face? Anyone who'd said that without it being an obvious joke would get the same reaction.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Bruno does not get Anfield on his CV (as well as Wembley). Always next season for Anfield. Another goal for Hibs = 5.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Someone comes on here and says that basically Chris Hughton follows his crap advice, and you want us to keep a straight face? Anyone who'd said that without it being an obvious joke would get the same reaction.

Esp when it isn't his advise in the first place.
Had CH dropped AK for Kayal then that would have been his advise.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'd happily stop pointing out what a lying spiteful anti Albion poster The Spurs Fan is, but it takes two to tango and I don't think the algorithm has it in him to not post bollox.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here