Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Thanks to [MENTION=34281]pearl[/MENTION] for the reminder of Elastica.

Massively derivative but an undeniably brilliant album.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I popped into a Co-Op about 45 minutes ago and this gem was playing.

Posted about them on here many a time. One of my faves (despite 'accompanied by loud commands, a calm but steady flow' :lolol:)

Look up 'ACT' and 'Heaven knows I'm miserable now' for one of the propaganda singer's hilarious yet delicious interpretation of the boy Mozza ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Help, I've slipped back to the 70's again, and it's another SAHB song ,but I have an excuse as it was the thread on Bad song Lyrics that led me to look at songs with what I considered to be good lyrics, I think these are spot on and delivered with all the menace that Alex Harvey brought to his stage performances. One of the comments on YouTube said Alex was so pi**ed before the recording that the group had to lead him out and sit him on a stool so he didn't fall over. They then recorded the song with Alex singing live then led him back to the dressing room where he collapsed on the floor. How true that was I don't know, but I did wonder why he was sitting on a stool and, how shall we say, had a bit of a glazed expression, Rock & Roll baby!
.:rock::lolol:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The best song I've listened to today if Gone by Blind River from their brand new album Made of Dirt. Can't find a link to Gone, but here is them playing Made of Dirt at Bloodstock last year, they were immense then, and the new album is an absolute stunner, if you like original hard rock/heavy metal, you just found your favourite new band. \o/

https://youtu.be/nChymkzxMnY

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here