Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just as long as you don't forget and suddenly stand up and start moving in 'mysterious' ways. :rave: :lolol:

How did you know I do Teams meetings in my underpants? ???

:lolol:

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
I've finally managed to fight my way out of the 70's and TOGWT (for the time being only I hasten to add!), and have burst back in to the late 80's with Roachford, love it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Now I'm retired oh how I miss those endless riveting meetings, did anyone notice I was asleep, how bloody long was it, 20 sec, a minute, what the hell are they talking about?
:lolol::lolol:

There are features now that allow you to replace your face in picture with a saved screenshot of the same image taken minutes earlier. Fix rictus grin, jobzagoodun. But remeber to mute as snoring can cause consternation.

I hope you're enjoying retirement. :thumbsup:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
I'm aware that this is a minority interest but if you like Fripp as much as I do you may wish to know he is posting new Soundscapes onto You Tube on a regular basis during COVID.

Have loved his ambient stuff since the early 1980's - aside from being a King Crimson Fan previous to that and his stuff with Brian Eno etc. etc. :rock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPDFVq6afsw

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I bought the Mojo Bob Dylan special the other day. Chatted with young man on checkout:

young man (looking at front cover) - He looks cute, who is it?

me - Um, it's BOB DYLAN

y.m. - Never heard of them, what do they do?

:ffsparr:

I was at a little bar in Ibiza owned by an Italian guy the day Chuck Berry died. I was gobsmacked when he said he had never heard of him!

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Blimey, just when I'd clambered into the 80's I went and heard this and fell headlong back into the 60's, saved up my pocket money to buy this!
Still think it sounds good 55 years later, clarity of the Pathe Pictorial film is pretty good as well and was filmed on the construction site of The Barbican in London.
Not a lot of people know that!
:cool:

Last edited:

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
I popped into a Co-Op about 45 minutes ago and this gem was playing.

I was racking my brains the other week trying to remember the name of this song and who performed it. Tried humming it to my daughter who thought I was having some kind of fit (it's a hard song to try and hum). :lolol:
But what a great track, multiple thumbs up.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here