Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sander Berge

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Worried an Albion bid could smoke out some of the European big dogs.
We were interested in Thomas Delaney and then Borrusia Dortmund came in.

Yep, let's all shut up about this.

Close the thread, and let's all move to the Mooy thread and pretend to talk about him.

Only half joking.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I hate that feeling of being excited but not being sure if I should be. The higher I get the further I might fall.

I remember desperately wanting Delaney a couple of years back, and starting to believe it was going to happen. That hurt.

Surprised I have to post this Hunter S Thompson quote twice in one day, but here goes....

Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
You silly billy.......so am I......all for nowt.

I know, I know........

......but, if this does happen to be true, and we do pull it off, it’s one heck of a statement. Window has been bloody good anyway, but this would be light dusting of icing sugar on the cherry on the icing on the cake.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I know, I know........

......but, if this does happen to be true, and we do pull it off, it’s one heck of a statement. Window has been bloody good anyway, but this would be light dusting of icing sugar on the cherry on the icing on the cake.

It would. And to think I expected this transfer window to be underwhelming....

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Now I'm getting excited again. This is not good for my ticker folks.

Careful though.

One person saying one thing still ends up all over twitter. No doubt it's all a rehash of the same story.

Owen hasn't poo pooed it yet though...

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Berge is the main target? Mooy the back up? Surely not..... Or would it mean Davy is off to Ajax?

Kman

Mar 30, 2019
WOOOOOW If this does happen, we would have gotten better in all positions of need... what a transfer window this one has been so far.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
The Genk chap who posted on the Trossard thread seemed to think this lad has higher aspirations than us...

And that is fine. But if we say to him 'come here, its a better shop window and we will not be CPFC ****ish and stand in your way of a bigger move' what's he got to lose?

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
I know, I know........

Light dusting? It will be a bloody avalanche of sugar if we pull this off.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Well, come what may, I'm just going to enjoy just the fact that this is even within the realms of possibility.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here